Sunday, January 10, 2016

Scammer Vs Pet Rock

Seymour -- my jack of all trades, master of none -- got to end 2015 on a roll, doing my job of baiting an email scammer to rage.

Oh, the scammer started out on one of my other email addresses.  Early on I convinced him -- after about six exchanges -- that he would have to do business with Seymour PetRock, and gave him the appropriate email address to make that contact.

Which the scammer did.

Seymour takes it from there:


Dear
This is to inform you that you must do the responsibility to delivery your Atm Master Card for this office Dhl Expresss and your Atm Master Card is here now and again what you need to do now is to send the fee through Money- Gram transfer or Ria money transfer,I want you to try read this mail they I was sent to you ok, so that is our own advance.

you are advice to use below information’s send us $165.00 USD for our security keeping fees to allowing our chief security release your package to us for registration, send the fee via Ria money transfer Or money gram transfer with bellow information.

Receivers name: JONAS MICHEAL UGWUALUKA
Country: BENIN REPUBLIC
City: COTONOU
Amount: $165.00 USD
Question: A
Answer: D
Mtcn Number...........
Sender Name...............
I am awaiting for your response immediately

Mr.Kevin Anthony  


Did Frank Unsteen refer you to me?  


 Dear Customer, lrrelevant (the name receivers see on this email account).
 
This acknowledged receipt of your mail; through our recode file we have here your  package is in our security custody for delivery to your location address, you post address you forwarded is well received.
 you are advice to use below information’s send us $165.00 USD for our security keeping fees to  allowing our chief security release your package to us for registration, send the fee via Ria money transfer Or  money gram transfer with bellow information.
 
Receivers name: JONAS MICHEAL UGWUALUKA
Question: A
Answer: D
Country: BENIN REPUBLIC 
City: COTONOU
Amount: $165.00 USD
Mtcn   Number...........
 Sender Name,...........
 Immediately you send this $165.00 USD for our security keeping fee, your package will be register for delivery and your registration tracking details will be send to you, make sure that you transfer the fee today or tomorrow morning to allow us proceed on your service as soon as possible.
Best Regard.
Rev: MR. Joseph Harries
Director Dhl Express courier service
Email Address:
united01nation2015@mail.ruPhone Number: +229-68709-787  
 
 
 
 
My name is Seymour Petrock, NOT irrelevant.  Now, did Frank Unsteen refer you to me?  
 
Yes, Irrelevant, you are the one is going to pay this fee.you are advice to use below information’s send us $165 dollars for our security keeping fees to allowing our chief security release your package to us for registration, send the fee via Ria money transfer Or money gram transfer with bellow information.

Receivers name: JONAS MICHEAL UGWUALUKA
Country: BENIN REPUBLIC
City: COTONOU
Amount: $165 dollars
Question: A
Answer: D
Mtcn Number...........
Sender Name...............

I am awaiting for your response immediately   
 
 
 Gawddammit, my name is SEYMOUR PETROCK you abject twatwaffle!   Did Frank Unsteen send you to me?  Yes or f***ing No? 
 
 
 Yes,I really understand what you said,We want you to go ahead and send the 165 dollars through Money-Gram transfer Or Ria  enable them to proceed this fund because that is only thing delayHere is the information that you will use to send the $165

RECEIVER NAME: JONAS MICHEAL UGWUALUKA
QUESTION:A
ANSWER: D
COUNTRY:BENIN REPUBLIC
City: COTONOU
AMOUNT: $165 dollars
MTCN: Number...........
SENDER NAME..........  


If you understand what I said then answer the simple question I'm asking:  did Frank Unsteen refer you to me?  I need to know.  


Attention; Beneficiary,This is to official inform you that we have been having meetings for the past
three (3) weeks which ended two days ago with MR. JIM YONG KIM the world bank
president and other seven continent presidents on the congress we treated on
solution to scam victim problems.

Note: we have decided to contact you following the reports we received from
anti-fraud international monitoring group your name/email has been submitted to
us therefore the united nations have agreed to compensate you with the sum of
(USD$1.5 Million) this compensation is also including international business
that failed you in past due to government problems etc.

We have arranged your payment through our ATM MasterCard and deposited it in
DHL Office to deliver it to you which is the latest instruction from the World
Bank president MR. JIM YONG KIM, For your information’s, the delivery charges
already paid by U.N treasury, the only money you will send to DHL office Benin
Republic is $165 dollars for security keeping fee, U.N coordinator already paid
for others charges fees for delivery except the security keeping fee, the
director of DHL refused to collect the security keeping fee from U.N treasury
because Direct of DHL office said they don’t know exactly time you will contact
them to reconfirm your details to avoid counting demurrage.

Therefore be advice to contact DHL Office agent Benin. Rev:Kevin Anthony who
is in position to post your ATM MasterCard, contact DHL Office  immediately
with the bellow email & phone number  as listed below.

Contact name: Rev: Kevin Anthony
Email:( united01nation2015@mail.ru )
Tell: +229-6870-9787

Make sure you reconfirmed DHL Office your details ASAP as stated below to avoid
wrong delivery.

Your full name..........
Home address:.........
Your country...........
Your city..............
Telephone......
Occupation:.......
Age:………………..

Let us know as soon as possible you receive your ATM MasterCard for proper
verifications.

Regards,
MR Kevin Anthony
DEPUTY SECRETARY-GENERAL (U.N)

My immediate respond is that Frank Unsteen baled you out since you couldn't answer a simple fucking question; he advised me that he told you that I was to be dealt with in this matter.  But for him, you were going no where with this.

Now as for the money you demand...I'll get to it.  

Dear we got your mail today and we want to inform you that once you send the securitry keeping fee registration your ATM MASTER CARD will be delivered to your home address without any further delaying and we will be waiting for your reply today with the money gram payment information today with this receiver JONAS MICHEAL UGWUALUKA  


That's more like it.  I will attend to it. 

Dear,We want to inform you that am waiting for you to have the money-gram payment information with this receiver JONAS MICHEAL UGWUALUKA  
DearHow are you doing tody and I hope all is well wth you.
The issue now is that  I am for your money-gram payment information to delivery your ATM MASTER CARD for soon as possible and  am awaited to hear from you 

DearHow are you doing tody and I hope all is well wth you.
The issue now I am for your money-gram payment information to delivery your ATM MASTER CARD for soon as possible and  am awaited to hear from you 

Yes, I know you're waiting.  I'm working on it  And don't call me tody, Plunger Lips. 
 
Dear,
Thanks for your mail,and regard to your mail,I really understand your word but also you should try your possible best to send the fee through money-gram transfer with this receiver name jonas micheal ugwualuka and am waiting for your payment soonest to delivery your ATM MASTER CARD OK.  

I have received your message and the contents were well digested.  I'm working on it. 


Dear,we got your email and regard your ATM MASTER CARD.
I have assured you that as soon as you send the needed fee throug money -gram transfer with this receiver name jonas micheal ugwualuka and I really want you to made this payment today or tomorrow  because that is only thing delaying.  

Understand all that you have said.  I'm working on it. 


Dear,
We got your mail and regard to your mail.
I am waiting for your money-gram payment information to delivery your ATM MASTER CARD now.  

Dear,We want to inform you that I suggestive you to go and made the payment informaion through money-gram transfer before the Holidays   I received and well understood your mail.  I am working on it.  It snowed here today.  I will take action tomorrow.  
Dear,We want you to go ahead and send the needed through money-gram transfer with this receiver name jonas micheal ugwualuka and am waiting for your money-gram today as you promise 

Dear,We want you to go ahead and send the needed through money-gram transfer with this receiver name jonas micheal ugwualuka and am waiting for your money-gram payment information today as you promise 
I am leaving right now to take care of this

Dear,We want you to go ahead and send the needed through money-gram transfer with this receiver name jonas micheal ugwualuka and am waiting for your money-gram today as you promise  and am waiting for your money-gram payment informtion now. 

Money Gram?  Sh**...I sent it Western Union.    

 
Once you send the fee now throug money-gram transfer with this receiver,jonas micheal ugwualuka we will delievery your ATM MASTER CARD to you with any delay.
You will send it Money-gram  not western union? 
 
 
If you insist on that then I must retrieve it from Western Union to send it Money Gram.  


Yes do it first,I want you to send it money -gram transfer and am waiting for your money-gram payment information now and once you send it money-gram attach payment copy 


Okay, I got my money back from Western Union.  I have to find a Money Gram location.  

Yes do it first,I want you to send it money -gram transfer and am waiting for your money-gram payment information now and once you send it money-gram attach payment copy.

And once you send it to money-gram and tell them to give you reference number

Here is the informatiom that you will use to send it to money-gram transfer.

Receivers name: JONAS MICHEAL UGWUALUKA
Country: BENIN REPUBLIC
City: COTONOU
Amount: $165.00 USD
Question: A
Answer: D
Mtcn Number...........
Sender Name...............

I am awaiting for your response immediately  


I had to look around some to find a Money Gram.  It's sent.  


I want you to look any money-gram around is you side and send it immediately to enable you to receive your ATM MASTER CARD today, and I also advise you to send 165 dollars because of time  


I already found one and sent the money.  What's wrong with time?  Is the Earth's axis slowing down? 


Dear,How are you doing today i hope fine, i have received your massage and is well noted, as you have already sent the money via money gram payment information the onlything you have to do is this, just email me back with the payment information's like the sender's name/senders phone/the reference number's from money gram so that we can pick up the fee here today, then after we receive it your ATM Master card i will be delivered to you without any delay.  


I am most gratified at your understanding and the knowledge that we are close to resolution.  New Years is the time for that as you know.  


I want you to remember that before the new years your ATM MASTER CARD will be cancel,you have to sent your money-gram payment information now because there is more time to delivery your ATM MASTER CARD and I also advise you to ensure that you will send the money-gram payment information today with this name,jonas micheal ugwualuka  


I sent you the money via Money Gram.  What are you talking about?  
 
 
 Dear,We want you to really understand if you sent the money then you have to attach the money-gram payment information to enable us to delivery your ATM MASTER CARD and I also advise you to really understand this issue now and I want you to attach money-gram payment information now, I waited to hear from  your response immediatey.  


Exactly what payment informations of the Money Gram is you needing?

I want you to reconfirm your via money-gram payment slip now because I did not got the money you have already sent? sender,name...........
reference number...........or
Mtcn number..................
Your country..................
Your telephone number..........

I waiting for your response immediately  
 
Yes I sended the money.
sender,name...........Seymour PetRock
reference number...........or
Mtcn number..................there were 8 of them
Your country..................USA
Your telephone number..........303-***-****  


Finally....FINALLY...there seems to be at least one person with more than three working brain cells that's reading these emails:


you game us.  no more you write ok?  


Ok...I write mores.  

And Seymour has...about a dozen more emails and counting, but 'no more' they reply.

Butt hurting scammers in the New Year.  My pet rock bad.

 

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home