Monday, December 14, 2015

Hacking Hellary Can't Recall

Anywhere you don't want to be...

 
Here we go again...another scammer left a comment on one of these h'yar blog posts, touting how he was in big financial trouble until he got hisself an ATM card that could hack into any ATM in the world for maximum daily withdrawals.
 
 
Yup.
 
 
Here's what his ploy looked like:
 
 
Anthony Steve has left a new comment on your post "A Scammer Ain't A Scammer If He Say So":

I am Mr Shown K William from Portugal, I want to share my testimony on how i got the blank ATM card. I was so wrecked that my company fired me simply because i did not obliged to their terms, so they hacked into my system and phone and makes it so difficult to get any other job, i did all i could but things kept getting worse by the day that i couldn't afford my 3 kids fees and pay light bills. I owe so many people trying to borrow money to survive because my old company couldn't allow me get another job and they did all they could to destroy my life just for declining to amongst their evil deeds. haven’t given up i kept searching for job online when i came across the testimony of a lady called Vanessa regarding how she got the blank ATM card. Due to my present state, i had to get in touch with Hacking organization and i was told the procedures and along with their terms which i agreed to abide and i was told that the Blank card will be deliver to me without any further delay and i hold on to their words and to my greatest surprise, i received an ATM card worth $4.5million Usd.

All Thanks to the{karl.atmhackingmeching43@gmail.com}.You can also contact him on his Tel: +2348168257144      


At least...that's what it LOOKED LIKE. 
 
 
Not no mores.
 
 
Here's how it went back to the scammer and an odious assortment of his colleagues:
 
 
Fallopian Tubes Don't Fix An Old TV
 
 
I am knowd as Mr Shown K William from Portugal, NY.  I want to share my testy monkey with anyone who calls themselves a simian whisperer.  I was so wrecked after a meth and Ripple party at my company "jihad like it's Iran" day and the bastards fired me because my decorative suicide vest actually blowd up (it was a simulated blowd up, but I think I used too much simulated gun powder and it was...well, it sucked).  Now my genitals are rain upon the plain in Spain simply because i did not obliged to their terms, so small carnivores are carrying away all my whackadoodle bits and pieces, and makes it so difficult to get any other job, i did all i could but things kept getting worse by the day that i couldn't take a leak or masturbate with my stuffed Galapagos dildo to pay light bills. I owe so many people trying to take leaks and masturbate for me because my old company posted my blowing off my genitals on YouBoob and that further doesn't allow me get another job as an underwear model for JC Penneys and they did all they could to destroy what my stupid simulated decoration didn't.  
 
I kept searching for job online when i came across the testimony of a lady called Hellary Rodehard PutawayWet Clinton regarding how she gets away with all kinds of crimes simply by saying "I can't recall" and cackling like a methed up duck.  
 
 
Due to my present state -- NY -- i had to get in touch with Demoncrap National Committee Hacking organization and they send me a picture of Debbil Washingmachine Putz and that did it...I was hacking like a projectile vomiter.  Honestly -- see what I just did there -- I'm not sure what I'm doing is the same as a scam out of Nigeria is trying to do with hacking, but WTF, I blowd my genitals all over Spain and all I have to live for now is Silly Putty replacement parts...and flatulence.  To my greatest surprise, i received an inflatable Hellary Rodehard PutawayWet Clinton "cackles like a methed up duck" doll that can't recall it needs to stay inflated while I read the instructions.  
} a real demoncrap twatwaffle who is smuggling camels into the USA for Barack Insane Obola to do unspeakable things with.  You can also contact him on his Tel: +2348168257144   
 
 
I'm sure that I continue to wrack up *dagnabbits* with Hellary's Stupor Volunsteers...and now I can add some with obola mental midget supporters, too:







Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

Good grief. What a couple of losers.

Hellery and Oblah blah.

Have a terrific day. My best to Seymour. ☺

14 December, 2015 10:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home