Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Looking For Help In All The Wrong Places

The online scammers that contact me convince me more and more, that they are today's democrats.

It takes that brand of stupid to try to sell these pathetic types of scams.

Here's another "tear jerker" from one Michelle Mich:

WITH TEARS
looking for a trustworthy, sincere and honest someone like you who can help me in this time of needs, during the civil and political crisis in our country, my parents together with my three sisters was poisoned by heartless. Fortunately for me, I was in the school when this tragedy took place to my family. That is by the way.  Right now I am still here in country but very unsafe for me. I'm living in great fear and bondage. I intend leaving this country as soon as possible but only one thing kept me back. My late father has deposited with one of the prime institution in Europe the sum of money, €3.2Million, for onward transfer
But unfortunately he did not complete the transaction before he sudden died. 45% for your help and assistance because it looks stupid for me trying to confide in a total stranger I never met before. By instinct I am convinced you are an honest person and you have the capacity to handle this transaction with me.  As soon as it is done, I will come over with to meet you and spend the rest of my live in your country. Down here, I am living in fear because enemies, uncles and wicked relatives of my parents are hunting for me.  Please let me know your mind concerning my proposal to you.
With her loving arms
Michelle  



You were so overwhelmed by that emotionally, you were just ready to race right out to a Western Union or Money Gram and send money NOW, right?

*BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZER*...meh.

It is pretty much a given that this upcoming edit -- by my "editing gone wild" pet rock, Seymour -- is not approved by the DNC or any democrap running from and for anything in particular.  Nor does Seymour care:


From: MICHELLE Mich <drcollinsmensah@ymail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2019 10:21 AM
Subject: WITH TEARS OF LAUGHING...Ha ha HA HAHAA  
 

WITH TEARS OF LAUGHING...Ha ha HA HAHAA


Looking for a toothless void-betwixt-the-ears someone like you who can be of some degree of hep to me in this time of kneads.  Be carefilled not to get yeast infection well-bred while loafing in this story I am about get on a roll with.  A croissant, if I really dough good with it.

During the civil and political crisis in this country, my parents together with my three sisters joined the Green New Deal and were killed trying to drive corks into cow asses.
 
 
 Fortunately for me, I was in the school of AO Cortez eCONomics where we are designing high speed train that will cross the Atlantic in time so we can get rid of airplanes and save the Earth from Hellary's 2020 broomstick crimepaign that she will use for her next book, "What Happened This Time", slated for release in 2021.

That is by the way.  Right now I am still here in country but very unsafe for me because the DNC has not yet come up with suitable pronoun for my choice of being an octosexual orthopod, and there are no bathroom choices for me anywhere but San Crapcisco, where I can defecate in the street like Nancy Bela Pelosi does verbally. I'm living in leather and bondage, James Bondage. I intend to be leaving this country as soon as possible but only one thing kept me back:  Richard Branson hasn't got his Virgin Mary Mother of Geeawd Space Shuttle working yet, and I am late on my scheduled arrival to Uranus. 
 
 
I so wanted to be on time there...my late father has deposited with one of the prime institution on Uranus the treasures of the Kingdumb of Biden, a collection of his witless wisdom, worth at least $1.99.  I could trade that for a  bottle of Boone's Farm Wine, and not care where I at.

But unfortunately he did not complete the transaction before he sudden died of painful rectal itch that he got at DNC hindquarters during an Antifa training seminar, gas lighted by the queen of impeaching inanimate objects, Maxipad Waters, Kaliforlornia's answer to a reboot of The Gong Show.

Better still, if you act now. 45% of all captured cow farts will be yours for your help and assistance because it looks stupid for me trying to confide in a total stranger I never met before.  But, like Alexandra Occluded Cortez, looking stupid is how I get head.  Or ahead, I'm not sure.

By instinct I am convinced you are probably laughing at me and this truly pains what passes for the genitals of an octosexual orthopod; I has spend much hours trying to explain what they look like to cnn so that Brian Stelter can accuse people of octosexual racism like he does when he is clueless about what he's talking about, which is all the time.  What I want to know now is this:  can an honest person and you have the capacity to co-exist in a transbowel hyperfartic state, without Alyssa Milano's breast to tell you what is offensive?  As soon as it is figured out, I will get to board my shuttle to Uranus and spend the rest of my live in zero gravity, never achieving the ability to pee my name in the snow. 
Meanwhile here, I am living in fear of radical gerbils because ms13nbc says that uncles and wicked relatives of Chuck U Schumer -- that whack job with the niece who is unscrewable and a poster child for Free Willy -- are hunting for me. 
 
Once you've read and fully digested this, please let me know your mind concerning my chances at a masked singer job on that talent show.
Michelle  
 
 
After reading that, ol' Michelle Mich may have tears in her eyes, but not for the reasons claimed heretofore....


Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

I love your trashing of the left. So deserved.

Have a fabulous day, Mike. My best to Seymour and Element. 😎

01 May, 2019 10:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home