Monday, April 10, 2017

India Didn't Ink This One Through

A recent email from an alleged Asian Indian web designer reminded me of a character from an 80s movie, Short Circuit.

I'm sure that he didn't intend it thus:

Hi,
I am Riya Sinha  , and I work with experienced IT professionals who are into:
1. Website Designing
2. Web Development
3. Responsive Websites
4. PHP Development
5. E-Commerce Solutions
May I know if you are interested in any of these services?
If you are interested, then I can send you our past work details, company information and an affordable quotation with the best offer.
Thanks & Regards,
Riya Sinha          
Web Development Manager  
 
 
I'm sure they would have loved that I showed interest in their offer so as to get an affordable quotation -- the paying of which by me being the means to an end in the scam -- but it didn't wind up working out quite that way:
 
 
 

Yo Dawg,
 
 
I am Riya Sinha , and I am standing here beside myself which you can say that two times, where it is for me to work work work with experienced IT professionals who have sprechen with sock puppet Swedish chefs and are into cyber photoshops with cows doing the moocarena while online they:

1. Wogslight Undesigning using M-80s remotely to separate the cheekan from the catchertorri
 
 
2. Web Photoshops of Arachnids on meth and Hellary videos
 
 
3. Websites that feature ADHD goats and marmots

4. Preparation H Development of an oral medication for left wing lamestream servile mediocre fake news sites

5. E-Commerce Solutions to drone strikes on customers by wayward misprogrammed Amazon.attack.com drones launched from a secret base in Chappaqua on Trump electors

 
Do or do not, there is no if you are interested in any of these services, Sacred Cow Lips.
 
If you are interested and into green technologies, then I can assume that you are not a do or do not type who procrastinates and picks his/her bung hole while contemplating alien masturbation with turkey insemination devices in the basement of the DNC and Clinton Globull Fake News Network.  So before you find yourself sexting with Anthony Weiner that send you into fits of projectile vomiting while listening to Hellary cackle on an audio loop, you might not want to read on.  
This we can do too hokay fine.  Email for our best on  or offer soonest whilst sooplies, sooplies last.  Operators are standing by because they have piles and army ants in their seats.  Not a good combination to follow with either "tastes great or less defiling".

Spanks and the minkey,

Riya Sinha          

victim of Nigerian sock puppet psychic ventriloquists online since 2013  
 
If the scammer tries to claim that he's legit, I can always blame the Russians for the edit, right Obola?
 
 
 

 

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

Not sure what was better, the rewrite or the pictures. Okay, I laughed at some of the pictures.

Have a fabulous day, Mike. My best to Seymour and Element. ☺

10 April, 2017 16:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home