Sunday, June 5, 2016

Edit Of The Screaming Marmot

The infamous 'shrieking' marmot from YouTube.

At least it does ON YouTube.  I suspect in real life that it doesn't usually get as excitably upset.

Perhaps I could re-upset the marmot, if he knowd what I done to insert him into an email scammer's edited email.

Witness if you will the following:


Hello My Dear, I need your urgent help and assistance.
Please, I beg of you not to be annoyed with me and  my  message  to you, it’s because I don’t have any other means of reaching to you except via this medium as it is the only thing I can lay hand on as means of contacting you. My email is this (
aarenbaly@gmail.com )

I am Miss Aaren IB. Coulibaly, and I am 23 years old female from the Republic of Ivory Coast, I am the daughter of Late Chief Ibrahim Coulibaly (also known as General I.B). My late Father was a well known Ivory Coast military leader. He died on Thursday 28 April 2011(a date I will never forget in my life) and this was as a result of a fight with the Republican Forces of Ivory Coast (FRCI). You can read more about my father in the link,
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/apr/28/ivory-coast-renegade-warlord-ibrahim-coulibaly

I have to seriously contact you for your help, because of the maltreatment which I am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away my entire wealth and property of late father from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father, because my mother died during child bearing and I was left alone with my step mother to take care of me. Meanwhile I wanted to travel to Europe, but she took away my traveling documents. Fortunately she did not discover where I kept my father's File which contained important documents of his will and deposit certificate of a fund (money) which bears my name as the next of kin to inherit a bank account South Africa. Due to her aggressions on me, I decided to travel out to Republic of South Africa as a Diplomatic refugee and now I am in the South African Diplomatic Refugee Camp. I am seeking for your friendship and investment assistance. My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$20.5 Million in his foreign bank account with the First National bank of South Africa (FNB) with my name as the next of kin of the fund.

I have contacted the Bank here in South Africa to clear the deposit but the head of the bank’s international wire-transfer Manager told me that my late father placed an instruction on the deposited fund that I must present a foreign trustee who will help me for investment and management of the fund, this was due to my young age as at the time of deposit.

My reason of contacting you is because I need your help in transferring the money into your bank account while I will relocate to your country and settle down with you or your family. As you indicate your interest to help me, I will give you the contact details of Bank manager where my late beloved father deposited the money with my name as the next of kin. It is my intention to compensate you with 25% out of the total money after the transfer of the money to your account. And extra 5% for any expenses that may arise, and the balance shall be for investment in any profitable venture which you will recommend to me as I have no idea about foreign investment. Please all my communications with you should be through my email address for now, for confidential purposes; and I will provide you with my numbers once I managed to get any phone. Pease my dear you will be compensated with 25% of the total money. Kindly indicate your willingness to help me by replying back to me as soon as you receive my message. God bless you

Thank you as I wait for your quick and positive reply.

Yours sincerely,
Miss Aaren I. Coulibaly.  My email is this (
aarenbaly@gmail.com )  


A nice jackwagon load of crap that would make about any creature, capable of shrieking, do so.

So let's see if I can make Aaren I. Coulibaly 'shriek' with the edit:


On Friday, May 6, 2016 3:42 AM, "firedballsplowedintogoatsass@arcor.de" wrote:
Hello I need your urgent help and assistance finding virgin marmots that can shriek at high decibels.

I saw one on YouTube and now I want one for my very own.  Please, I beg of you not to be annoyed with me and  my  message  to you, it’s because I don’t have any other means of reaching to you except via this medium so that you can help me get a shrieking marmot that has been my life dream since puberty and my battery operated furry dildo broke and it was the only thing I can lay hand on. My email is this ( aarenbaly@gmail.com )


I am Miss Aaren IB. Coulibaly, and I am 23 years old female from the Republic of Ivory Coast, I am the daughter of Late Chief Ibrahim Coulibaly (also known as General I.B). My late Father was a well known Ivory Coast military leader and marmot inseminator. He died on Thursday 28 April 2016 (a date I will never forget in my life) when he thought he'd finally taught a marmot to shriek...and too late discovered it was a gaggle of rabid baboons that made him shriek instead at the unspeakable things they did to him, his genitals and his Samsonite hard side luggage.  It doesn't help to do sh*t like this with the lights out and wind up with parts of it on a luggage commercial.

I have to seriously contact you for your help, because of the maltreatment which I am receiving from my step mother. She planned to deny me my own shrieking marmot because she thinks that shrieking marmots are a subbaphomet of Ukulele Ungabungaboo, the dark gawd of the Nigerian illuminincompoops, that often licks the seats of what passes for their toilets and gives them all painful rectal itch when displeased.  Meanwhile I wanted to travel to Liechtenstein but she said I don't have any success finding shrieking marmots at the International Crustacean Obedience Training Institute (ICOTI) located in Vaduz.  Fortunately she did not discover where I have a black magic tattoo of a marmot having sex with Debbie Wasserman Schultz at a Motel 6 near the DNC in Washington, DC.  I got it from Bill Clinton when I had an audition to be one of his female intern genital humidors while he toured Africa last. 

I have contacted a Bank in South Africa hoping to secure a loan to buy a shrieking marmot, but so far the only bank that seems to be interested in helping me is an online scam bank belonging to Dangote Alico, and that doesn't help me for sh*t.  

My reason of contacting you is because I need your help in finding and acquiring that shrieking marmot from the YouTube video which I will relocate to my country and settle down with it where I can have unnatural sex and lavish upon it all those things that genuine perverts who vote for Hellary do with furry things that shriek. Please all my communications with you should be through my email address for now, for confidential purposes; and I will provide you with my numbers once I managed to get any phone. Please my dear you will be constipated by a local witch doctor I know here if you fail me. Kindly don't do that because he is a rather unpleasant jerk and freak who smells funny.  

Thank you as I wait for your quick and positive reply. 
Miss Aaren I. Coulibaly.  My email is this (
aarenbaly@gmail.com )  

I eagerly anticipate a 'shriek' of sorts from the scammer, the DNC, the Clinton crimepaign, or the noted ex-friend referenced.

Or just another outburst from the marmot.



Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

Clinton Crimepaigne. I love that phrase because it's spot on.

Okay I loved the edit too.

Have a fabulous day. My best to Seymour. ☺

05 June, 2016 08:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home