Sunday, May 8, 2016

It's So Easy

..to piss one off.  Easier than even Linda Rhonstadt knowd.

Scammers come in all types.  Including those with absolutely no head for rejection.

Here's how easy it can be as we receive the scammer's initial ploy (and I've been getting a lot of this type lately):

Hello dear" how are you doing? Please excuse me for invading your privacy through this medium, Actually i felt compelled to contact you to get acquainted with each other. As for me, my name is [ Blessing Williams], I'm a young lady looking for a real friendship and I hope that you will grant me the opportunity for us to know ourselves very well, Anyway i shall be waiting for your prompt reply so that i can tell you more about me couple with my pictures ok, Take care of your self and have a pleasant day, Blessing
Email...[
blessing3real@hotmail.com]  


Here's my character's reply:

Your invasion of my privacy failed.  Your invaders were repelled on the beach and wound up drowned or prisoners.  You picked the wrong beach.  Oh whoops.  This has been a privacy invasion FAIL alert.  Check your intended privacy invasion point and please try your invading of privacy again.  

That drew this in response:


F*** YOU!!!    


My...one of the touchier ones I've heard from of late.  Must be having a lousy week at the fly infested internet café.  Let's see if I can't make her day...worse:


Thanks for the offer, but this beach has F*** You mines on it and you stepped on one.  Your ass is where your head used to be.  May your next invasion of privacy prove more a blessing in a lesser size than medium than this one did.  See what I just did there?  

Mebbe she/they seed what ah dun thar, and mebbe she/they did dunt.  I just reckon I didn't do much to make her day any gooder...

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

And I linked you to Silly Sunday. I just couldn't help myself.

Have a fabulous day Mike. My very best to Seymour. ☺

08 May, 2016 07:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home