Thursday, May 26, 2016

A Kongnundrum

Mon-key and a liz-ard, fighting in a tree...  

My pet rock, Seymour, thought he was on to some new, as yet unwrit lyrics when I told him he was parodying a kid thing I heard in the '60s.

"Am NOT!!!"

I'll spare you the rest of his lyrics, as Seymour's having an off writing day.

"PHFFFFFFFFFFFFFT!!!"

Got an email from an "Edward Kong"...and is he disappointed.

In me and one or more of my characters.

All because he says that we didn't believe he wasn't a scam and would prove it for only $86.

Here's a piece of his snivelfest:


Edward Kong <edwardkong39@yahoo.com.hk> MR.CHRIS EDWARD DIRECTOR GENERA TELEPHONE NUMBER +229-66506345 CONTACT EMAIL, euro.info@list.ru) COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC: NO:171 AKIL ROAD Dear: YOUR ATM CARD $1.5 USD Honestly I am just disappointed a

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home