Wednesday, February 3, 2016

That Left A Mark

Another scammer trots out a well worn scam template.

Another scammer gets edited.

Another chance to piss off Hellary's stupor volunteers.

And my pet rock, Seymour, had nothing to do with this one.

"PHFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT!!!!"

Guess he so wanted to edit this one.

Anyway, meet someone that, at least in the pre-intro of her email, was listed as a "princess" when contacting my scambaiting character:


The faithful believe.

I want you to read this letter very carefully and i must apologize for bringing this massage to your box without any formal introduction due to the urgency confidential of this issue. I am happy to know you.

How are you? Hope everything goes well. Princess Mrs Arslan Nafisat Kayihan Mahzun I am, I was browsing online about your country when I found your email and I decided to contact you.

I am writing this mail to you with heavy tears In my eyes and great sorrow in my heart, I want to tell you this because I don't have any other option than to tell you as I was touched to open up to you, I married to Mr.Melik Mahzun who was exporter of Gold from Burkina Faso mining to worldwide for nine years before he died in the year 2005.We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only five days. Since his death I decided not to remarry, When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of US$ 8.5M (Eight Million Five hundred Thousand Dollars) in bank and presently this money is still in bank He made this money available for exportation of Gold from Burkina Faso mining to worldwide.

Recently, I suffer from throat cancer terminally ill. My Doctor told me that i am condemned to certain death due to cancer problem. The one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness .Having known my condition I decided to hand you over this money to take care of the less-privileged people, you will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein.

I want you to take 30 Percent of the total money for your personal use While 70% of the money will go to charity" people in the street and helping the orphanage. I grew up as an Orphan and I don't have anybody as my family member, just to endeavor that the house of God is maintained. Am doing this so that God will forgive my sins and accept my soul because these sicknesses have suffered me so much.

As soon a s I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank in Burkina Faso and I will also instruct the Bank Manger to issue you an authority letter that will prove you the present beneficiary of the money in the bank that is if you assure me that you will act accordingly as I
Stated herein.

I await your quick and prompt reply

Thanks
Mrs Arslan Nafisat Kayihan Mahzun  



Oh, it is SO time for an edit h'yar:


On Wednesday, January 13, 2016 4:28 AM, Mrs Arslan Nafisat Kayihan Mahzun <princessnayal.namtabal@yahoo.com> gripped by a Rapunzel moment from Airplane, pulls the plug on North Korea's internet and laughs hysterically all the way to Dearborn MI for a toilet paper looting escapade, and then got around to wrote:
 
The faithful believe that the return of Bloom County heralds in a new age of snorting the banana, devil bunnies devil bunnies.  It's an Opus thing when Bill the Cat dons a bed pan under a storm trooper helmet and Trump toupee, and farts The Gong Show theme music in accapella.


I want you to read this letter very carefully and i must apologize for bringing this massage to your box without any formal massage training due to the urgency confidential of this issue. I am happy to say you don't know me and probably wouldn't care to after you see what I do to milkshakes and sneezes at my job in a McDonalds in Chicago.

How are you? Why am I asking?  I don't know because truly I don't care.  But I hope you're up on your Metamucil shots and you're regular, I guess. I have the honor this week to be Princess Mrs Arslan Nafisat Kayihan Mahzun, am of the queendumb of Hellarythighs Land, a country so screwed up that msnbc thinks we should be president because we have fat thighs as the special at KFC this month.  Be that as it may in Chappaquitthat, I was browsing online about your country when I found your email and I decided to use the following picture as a basis for contact you.

I am writing this mail to you with heavy tears In my eyes because the toilet seat dropped on my winkee -- my body doesn't always adapt well to the roles I'm supposed to play -- and now my neck is as long as ET's.  That's gonna leave a mark.  I want to tell you this because I don't have any other turtleneck sweaters for a neck that looks like a goose funnel.  
Do you? 
 
I married to Mr.Melik Mahzun who was an Olympic champion once and started eating Wheaties and now he is Caitlyn Jenner with a winkee too.  'Cept he didn't catch his in a toilet seat.  Bastard.  He was a researcher in anal sex with goats in an effort to repopulate dodos in CNN's foreign bureau because there's not yet enough stupid there, before he died in the year 2015 of colon dry heaves.  We were once discussing marriage for eleven years until we saw a picture of Hellary in a thong and he died after a brief and very violent illness that lasted seconds after his mind scrub failed to purge that image from his mind's eye. Since his death I decided not to eat twatwaffles or work for anyone that emails pictures of genital humidors to Bill Clinton at 3am.  

When my late husband was alive he gave speeches about the benefits of painful rectal itch to Scams Without Borders, hindquartered at the Democrap National Committee (Debbil Washingmachine Schmuck, chairpoison) and presently he still has several speeches that were scheduled and not as yet delivered.  One you heard from the fauxtus on this past Tuesday delivered before Congress with all the audible raspberries edited out.  Only way you could hear the words.


Recently, I suffer from that toilet seat/winkee injury. My Doctor told me that i am condemned to looking like a cross between Debbil Washingmachine Schmuck and Jar Jar Binks due to it and the cancellation of my hellthscare by Obolascare. The one that really disturbs me most is that image of Hellary in a thong.  Having known my condition I decided to hand you over to the IRS for failure to not laugh at the image of my goose neck after the toilet seat/winkee thing, you douchenozzle.
 

I want you to take 30 Percent of the fauxtus sotu speech, edit it in Liechtensteinian, and send it to 70% of the monkeys at the Chicago Zoo.  This will in some totally non sequitur way not be helping people in the street and organage. I am doing this so that God will forgive my sins and forget about that night at the strip club in DC with goats, Josh Earnest and an armadildo.

As soon a s I receive your reply I shall foul myself repeatedly in shock.

I await your quick and prompt reply with a marginal Depends in place.
Stupor Volunteer of Hellary for Prison 2016
"Only term she's fit to serve" -- Bill Clinton   
 
 
I don't imagine that I'm terribly popular in hellaryland just now...or with a scammer in Burkina Fatso.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

Bwahahahahahahaha. Yes Hellery for prison.

Have a fabulous day Mike. My very best to my buddy Seymour. ☺

03 February, 2016 08:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home