Monday, November 23, 2015

Operation WTF

As one can tell here, some operations don't work.

And they don't go any better in Scam Land.

Take this one from Serah Ibrahim Coulibaly, allegedly from the Ivory Coast:


Dear Sir/Madam,

My Name is Miss Serah Ibrahim Coulibaly 25 year old female from
the Republic of Ivory Coast, West Africa, I'm the Daughter of Late
Chief Sgt. Ibrahim Coulibaly (a.k.a General IB ). My late Father was a
well known as Ivory Coast military leader, He died on Wednesday 27 April
2011,  following a fight with the Republican Forces of Ivory Coast
(FRCI).

I wish to contact you personally for urgent assistance, and long term
relationship with business investment in your Country, I feel quite
safe dealing with you in this important issue, I am in search of
reliable person who will stand as my Foreign Trustee over the transfer
of my inheritance funds ($17.1, Million,us, Dollars) Seventeen Million
One Hundred Thousand
United States Dollar with Bank Of Africa in Burkina Faso and I am the
next of kin,

My currently life is very unbearable I am in pain and several pressure
which is beyond my control since the death of my parents. I am
pleading with you to come and save me out from this mess that has
been fall on me I need your maximum support to transfer the above funds
to your account,

I had discussed with the bank managing Director to make withdrawal of
the total money for me to start a new life, But the Bank Managing Director
whom I met in person told me that my father's instruction in his
(deposit will) was the funds would only be released to me when I
present a Foreign Trustee who would help me and invest the money
overseas for proper management, as I have no idea over international business,

With due respect I had writing this long message to seek your
assistance for the following reasons below :

1. To stand as my Foreign Trustee for the funds.

2. After the transfer of the money, you will locate a good school for
me to continue my studies in the Western World,

3. To invest the money in profitable business in your country for
future and better life,

As it stands, I am ready to offer you 25% of the total money for your
kind assistance,

Please all my communications with you should be through my private
email address for confidential purposes, upon your response I will
give you the bank contact information and my late father’s deposit
certificate, and other details of the funds which you will use as my
TRUSTEE to apply for the Immediate transfer of the mentioned funds to
your bank account.

I will appreciate your urgent response through this my private Email
Address,

Thanks and God bless you

Miss. Serah Ibrahim Coulibaly
   


About as convincing as hellary's Benghazi liefest.

So with a little edit, let's see if this heps 'her' out any:


On Thursday, October 29, 2015 10:15 AM, Serah Ibrahim Coulibaly <bdlrytq@gmail.com> wrote:
Yo Dawg,

My Name is Miss Serah Ibrahim Coulibaly 25 year old former male from the Republic of Ivory Coast, West Africa.  I was the son of Late Chief of Staph & Strep Ibrahim Coulibaly (a.k.a General IB ). My late Father was a well known as Ivory Coast military leader, He died on Wednesday 27 April 2011,  following a training exercise while cleaning a grenade with the pin out.

Hate when that happens.

I wish to contact you personally for urgent assistance...see, before I contact you, I had suffered much trauma over my late father's accident while cleaning a live grenade with pin out, and after two years of therapy I was shamed into thinking that I was really a woman, like Caitlyn Jenner.  So I had all the *stuff* done to go from beta male to ceti alpha fauxmale.

Too late did I read that when Bruce Jenner became Caitlyn Jenner, he/she kept the tallywacker attached...just in case.

Hate when that happens, too.

I am in search of reliable person who will arrange for me to see a really good groinological sturgeon for the purpose of unremoving a penis.  Ray Jessop did a really snappy song about this on American Idol, and it made me want to be an Oscar Meyer instead of an Olivia NoDongjohn.

Though I did kinda like her in Geese when John Revolta got down on her.  She'd a been okay in whipped cream, too.

My currently life is very unbearable I am in pain and several pressure which is beyond my control since that grenade accident, followed by that suckass therapist that convinced me I could make $1000 a night as a fauxmale.  My five o'clock shadow, groinological scar and one still attached missed testy (cuz the sturgeon missed it) pretty much scotched that.  I am pleading with you to come and save me out from this mess that has been fall on me I need your maximum support to get to your country where there HAS to be a doctor who can unremove my penilogical heritage, even if it will have to be a substitute model from Hormel or Oscar Meyer.


1. To find me a quantifried sturgeon that specialize in groinologicals.

2. After it's done, you will locate a good leftard school for me where I'll be celebated as a hero on msnbc, along with painful rectal itch and hellary.



3. To hook me up with a good dating service where genitals with stitches aren't considered Halloween disguises.

As it stands, I am ready to offer you six goats, three pigs and a wildebeest named Wanda for your kind assistance,

Please all my communications with you should be through my private email address for confidential purposes; I don't want NOW to find out I want to change back, and The View's fount of wisdom -- Warthawg Goldbrick -- will make more fun of me than she does Donald Tramp, the guy that wears a pompadour on top of a stormtrumper helmet as a hair ball spewing cat in Bloom County, wherever that is.  





I will appreciate your urgent response through this my primate Email Address: 
serahcoulibaly@gmail.com

Thanks and don't tell Caitlyn about this either, 

Miss. Serah Ibrahim Coulibaly soon to be Bruce Jenner Coulibaly  
 
 
This didn't get me a  reply from the scammer, but I reckon it'll get me another *arrrrgh* from hellary's stupor volunteers...

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

That's an awful lot of us Dollars. I love how they write. Terribly.

Have a fabulous day Mike. My best to Seymour. ☺

23 November, 2015 09:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home