Sunday, September 27, 2015

Drone On

My pet rock is getting a bit wiggy about drones.

"Am NOT!!!"

Seymour saw a story about a Kentucky man that defended the airspace over his property from a neighbor's drone -- possibly spying on his sun bathing teen daughter, or looking at property a door or two over, depending on who you believe -- by blowing it out of the sky.  Which got him arrested:

 
More and more so-called enthusiasts are sending drones into the sky. This means that more and more normal humans are becoming enthusiastic about shooting them out of the sky.

Especially, as in the case of William H. Merideth, the drone is hovering over your house.

Merideth, 47, lives in Hillview, Kentucky. As WDRB-TV reports, a neighbor heard gunshots and called the police. Merideth allegedly told the police that a drone was hovering over his house, where his teen daughter (he has two) was sunbathing. So he pulled out his gun and gave it a merry death.

The drone's owner, police say, said he was flying it to take pictures of a neighboring house.

However, Merideth told WRDB: "Well, I came out and it was down by the neighbor's house, about 10 feet off the ground, looking under their canopy that they've got under their back yard. I went and got my shotgun and I said, 'I'm not going to do anything unless it's directly over my property.'"  

Well, it did and he did.  *BANG*  Dead drone.

My pet rock is perfectly content with that.

"Damn RIGHT!"

Except that now, Seymour sees a drone about anywhere he looks.

For example, a dragon fly had landed on the railing on the patio, and Seymour shrieks "DRONE!"

*BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZER*

"PHFFFFFFFFFFFFFT!!!"

Then Seymour imagined that he saw a Mothra-looking drone outside the window that had a curious resemblance to something more odious and vile:

Odious and vile, yes; drone, *BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZER*

"PHFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT!!!"

So Seymour thinks I'm not taking drones seriously enough.  Probably not.  Even after Seymour shows me a chart that is purportedly a USAF drone identification chart:


The bottom line is that my pet rock demands that I do "something" about defending the homestead against drones.

*Sigh*

Which brings to mind a product by my parody company Bonco, UnInc, makers of such things as the Abdominationizer, Phffft Asure, and.....the insect repelling BugaBOOM.

"That's the ticket!!!"

Seymour never reads the fine print on this stuff.

"Do too...PHFFFFFFFFFFFFFT!"

So Seymour thinks that I should set up a BugaBOOM on my patio for the next time that a drone like this picks a moment to happen by:

...Seymour picked the wrong drone...

..eh..closer to a real droll drone...anyway, when one of these happens by, the fully automated insect (now drone) repelling BugaBOOM by Bonco goes to work:

..leaving nun-thing to chance ("oh BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"), or much else standing nearby:

Which would probably result in a new leftist rant about gun control and demands that I surrender the insect (and now drone) repelling BugaBOOM by Bonco.

Good luck widdat, kiddies.

I guess my pet rock is right:  I'm not taking drones very seriously.

"PHFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT!!!"






Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

Seymour is always right. I'm a bit partial to him though and I know that.

Have a fabulous day. My best to my buddy Seymour. ☺

27 September, 2015 11:12  

Post a Comment

<< Home