Sunday, August 8, 2021

A Basic Lesson In Density

George McFly might once have been this dense.

Then again, he was a movie character, not a Third World email scammer.

Their density is my playground.

Witness if you will the following exchange betwixt myself and "Miss Raina".  She begins thus:

I'm Miss Rania i really want to know you and have a good relationship with you i have something very important to explain to you when i hear from you
Raina   

On that point I am dubious at best.  That said, you don't know me, but I....I most certainly know you. I hear from many like you weekly.  All are just as full of sh*t as you are.  Curiosity moves me to ask how is it that you can stand to BE this full of sh*t?  Asking for a friend.

What she comprehends and what she doesn't is open to interpretation, but it seems my opening reply didn't derail Part 2 of her intended scam template:

Let me introduce myself properly to you again as you said, i' am Madam Rania Tareq from Libya, resident here in Senegal with my late husband family due to the crisis going on in my country Libya that took many souls, I am a window, Age 27 years old with one daughter, we are 2 female in my family, 1 has died with cancer,  i got married to Late Engineer Mr Tareq al-Khalifa who was working with Libya Government as a construction manager, my husband was shot and killed in his office in Libya on the 14th of July 2019 when we came back from London, due to the crisis going on in my country Libya, we move to nearby country here in Senegal where am presently live with my late husband family, i need your help if you can,  the situation i live here with my late husband family is very difficult for me, am not comfortable here with the Family behaviors, i want to get out from my late husband family with my daughter because of my situation, i wanted to go back to London after the death of my late husband to take cares of his Petrol and Gas station he invested in London, his family stop me not to go back to London, than declared to handling my late husband investment to his uncle who also resident in London,

i' m seeking for your help to assist me claim this 1.4 million dollars in your account my late husband has in Barclay bank London, I want to withdrawal this money out from the account  of my late husband and move away from his family here, if you will stand and claim this money for me, let me know so that i will introduce you to the Bank where the money was made and deposited for you to contact they office to know the possibility of claiming the money for me in your account, so that i can come over there in your country and live then invest,  i don't want my late husband family to know about this money since am still living with the family here, am doing everything secretly, if is possible for me to meet you before doing anything, i am ready to meet you, but i don't have much money at hand now to sponsor myself and my daughter to fly to your country, i don't want to claim this money here because of my late husband  family that is around me, my  phone no +221 763 297 285


 For apparent authentication, she included this supposed-to-be-an "awwwww" moment photo:


Sadly, my "awwwww" reaction reservoir was in something of a drought mode:

Yes, you are again introduced to me as you are and I find you just as full of sh*t with this second introduction as I found you with the first, more abbreviated introduction.  Trust me when I tell you that you reintroducing yourself a third time will not reduce the amount of sh*t that you're full of.
It is a nice picture though.  Who'd you steal it from?

Perhaps she's not quite as dense as I thought...but nor is she terribly bright:

I do not understand you  

I am not surprised at your lack of understanding.  That's what you get for using a template you haven't closely examined or well thought out.  For example:  you or someone wrote for you that, quote,  I am a window, Age 27 years old with one daughter, we are 2 female in my family, 1 has died with cancer.  So, is your daughter the one that died with cancer, or are you, the window, the one that died with cancer?  See what you just did there?
The density increases:

i do not understand you point.  how can i be died from cancer when i write you?

Egg-XACTLY, babycakes....now perhaps you are just beginning to see what you did there.  How you go about correcting it, I'm not sure, not being a doctor nor playing one on TV.  When you're died from cancer, you is dead.  A corpse.  A cadaver.  No longer one with the physical realm.  And as such, quite unable to communicate with those of us remaining in the physical realm.  You must really be new at this, aren't you?  Being a dead window I mean.  

i am not understand this point.  can we discuss if you are going to help me?

How in the HELL can I help a window that's been dead for 27 years?  That's beyond the most advanced science our planet knows, Babs.  Perhaps when your daughter grows up, technology will have caught up to make this template workable.  Just now...it's a total buzzkill that would have been *GONG*d on the original Gong Show.  And when you've flopped with Chuck Barris, you truly is gong'd.  

what is meaning


Meaning is what something has when it's explained by the person presenting it to someone else.  How the explainer explains it to the person having it explained to them, well that's the trick in what is meaning.  Did you get that?  Have you gotten any of this?  I'll loop the *Jeopardy Theme Song* a couple extra segments to give you time to answer.  Please take your time....it's quite clear that you need it.
After that, Miss Raina -- or one of her handlers at the fly-infested internet cafe from whenst she was trying this sh*t -- finally had a density breakthrough, and ended any further attempts with her faulty template.

The pet rocks Seymour and Element did agree with me on one point:  it was a nice picture.



Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home