Thursday, March 26, 2020

Bee Danged

I and my pet rocks get a kick out of the Babylon Bee.

Especially when the Bee is taunting cnn and snopes, both of which hate the Bee....because it taunts them.

Well, it seemed bee-fitting when a scammer came calling with the old 'dying' scam to work some of the Bee in there.  First:


Hello my dear,

Thanks for your attention to my aide and God bless you. I have been praying over your personality so the good lord can help you in carrying out this assignment with clear mind and trust. It took me lots of time to combine this message, so please read carefully with godly mind and in good faith and respond back if you can perform this wish. Am expecting your return.
I express a great gratitude for honoring my letter and considering my health situation, i want to make it clear to you that at my age and present situation, it's a very terrible experience for being in a serious illness over 4 years and still continue without good result, am losing my strength daily and can’t help myself because the lord’s will must be done.
Actually, we do not know each other before, but I got your information through UK Catalog for philanthropist after my prayers to God to provide me a good person that would use the wealth he has given to me and my husband for his own work (God's work) and most importantly, a person that will use the fund for the establishment of church and orphanage Foundation in my name & god. Beside i will like to explain my self once again to you.
Actually, I am from London UK, Yolanda Belham by name, married to Africa man from Republic of Benin, after I was twenty eight years old and we live together in London and since I married my dearest husband, we spend over 10 years without child, Remember, it's not easy to see a lovely man who can tolerate such from a woman he married without giving a child for 10 years and he never reasons of marrying another, been my dealing husband was a God fearing man also love me so much, he did not complain at all, and for that reasons, I made a promised to him that I will be with him all the days of my life. But God so love my family he blesses us with 3 lovely Children, a boy and 2 girls. But eventually, My husband and the three children died in a car accident 4 years ago.
Beside, my husband is from a big Family here in Benin and after his death, I decided to leave London and travel back to his country to honor him as I promised, when I came to Benin, I fell sick, which I did not take it as big thing and after some months, am going down day by day, then I went back to London to see my doctor at St. Thomas' Hospital, through there, my doctor recognized the point of my sickness and I have been on a medication since years. Just few months, my doctor came to me with sadness on his face. He said, he is very sorry to inform me that I have few months to live because the Cancer has taking a lot of cells and dimension.
Oh My dear in lord, I cried for one month asking God, is this your wish to me, if that’s how you want me to end up My life in pain let his wish be done, then I later came back to my husband home in Benin to complete my promises and my husband senior brother was in Russian for years without coming home, I stay with the junior ones, I hand over some money properties to him but he waste it. That is the reason i decide to hand over this money to a foreigner as God direction may be. I believe you can handle this wealth because I have been praying over you, this are the reason I contact you.
So please my dear, I wish you can bear with me in my wish because I can not do what is not right to whom it may be in the earth because i must answer God at end if I do. The reason I take this decision is that my health has deteriorated so badly, I can not do this by myself anymore due to my situation, god knows that I have tried for so many countries, like Myanmar and Philippines, Sudan, Central Africa and others which i could. I previously asked members of my husband Family here in Benin to distribute one of my accounts to some charitable organization which they fail and kept the money to themselves. So, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be satisfied with what I left for them. I will wait to hear from you if you can help, so i will foreword you more detail about this
THANKS 
Your in the Lord. 
Mrs. Yolanda Belham  
 
 
My pet rock, Seymour, thought the Bee angle a perfect one to insert here in some manner:
 
 
From: Mrs. Yolanda Belham <yola_belham@aol.com>
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2020 9:57 PM
To: jacknewehoff101@hotmail.com <jacknewehoff101@hotmail.com>
Subject: Message From Mrs. Yoland Belham of the Babylon Bee, Read with care & plenty of glue sniffing

 

Herrooo,

Thanks for your attention to my employer and God bless you in case you just sneezed. I have been praying over a bowl of Wheaties for the past 25 years every morning and am just now learning what eating that sh*t did to Bruce Jenner.  It took me lots of time to fertilize, plow, seed, weed, combine and harvest this message, so please read carefully with an eye to who my employer is and in view of what cnn and snorpes think they can do to my employer if you can perform this wish. Am expecting your tax return as partial payment for nothing in particular as my gawd works in hallucinogenic, peculiar ways.

I express a great amount of genital sarcasm for honoring my letter and making light of my health situation.  I want to make it clear as fecal mud to you that at my age and present situation, it's a very terrible experience, learning that after all these years, I can actually light farts and watch them flare with amazing result; though, you might has warned me that the flame follows the fart back to the source.

Yowza...I gots no hair down there no mores, because the lawrd’s will must be completed before he passes on to the lower kingdom, cnn.

Actually, we do not know each other before, and perhaps we won't know each other after four, but I got your information through UK Catalog for philanderers after my prayers to a Piccadilly transgendered hooker went peculiarly answered.  Beside i will like to explain myself once again to you.

Actually, I am from Pahrump, NV, Yolanda Belham by name, married to Africa used car from Republic of Benin.  After he completed penal requirements on Uranus when I was twenty eight years old, we live together in Portland until Antifa schmucks looted our outhouse; this caused us to move to Newark.  I have no idea why; there's nothing in Newark that ain't already been stolen, looted, graffiti'd or molested.  From there, we tried Burundi, the basement of the DNC, the composting room at cnn where they make up their news, and Sheboygan.  With all that a fart in a hurricane, we wound up in London and since I married my Yugo, we spend over 10 years without child.  Remember you alternative life-stylists:  it's not easy to procreate with a Yugo.  Only because he was a writer for Monty Python did it find a meaning during the Life of Brian and when he was on loan to Black Adder.  I made a promise to it that I will be with it all the days of my life. But dagnabbit, the Yugo blow'd a head gasket, so I had to get married to a smart car.  But eventually, spousal smart car died in an accident 4 years ago when a moth hit the windshield.

I found an ox cart in Benin and after a plane fell on it, I decided to leave there and travel to a ewe convent in Liechtenstein where one tri-peckered goat was going to town on Saturday nights.  After getting ass-ended by the goat I fell sick, which I did not take it as big thing 'cause we cornered, killed and ate the goat that night.  After some months I went back to London to see my publicist and write a book about my experiences titled "What Happened" by Hellary Rodehard Put Away Wet Clinton. 

Then during a pap smear of my belly button lint the doctor at St. Thomas' Hospital recognized the point of my sickness and I have been on a medication since years. Just few months, my doctor came to me with sadness on his face. He said he is very sorry to inform me that I have exhaust burn marks all over my ass from the Yugo and smart car sexual encounters.

Oh how I cried for one month asking an empty Coke bottle, is this your wish to me, if that’s how you want me to end up with my butt covered in exhaust burns let his wish be done.  Then I later came back to Benin to complete my Medicare D paperworks and have my butt kind of deitized because they think the marks are from the empty Coke bottle, and not a Yugo or smart car.  My gullible public and how easily fooled.  That's probably why I'm writing you now.

So please my dear, I wish you can bear with me in my wish because I can not do what is not right to whom it may be in the earth because i must answer correctly if I want to be a Millionaire, and you're my only life line. The reason I take this decision is that my option ran out on my Gong Show stocks, and they have done so badly, I can not do this by myself anymore due to crazy laws being passed in Virginia by morons.  I have tried for so many countries, like Myanmar and Philippines, Sudan, Central Africa and others, none of which would grant me a medical genital reassignment to Las Vegas.  

I previously asked members of a Manson famdamily sect in Kaliforlornia to distribute the profits from my book to some charitable organization; they fail because there were no profits and their leader went to South Park, where he now sings Christmas carols at a mall in Nebraska.  You simply cannot imagine.

So, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be satisfied with the yeast infection I left for them. I will wait to hear from you if you can help, so i will foreword you more detail about this

THANKS 
Your in whipped cream, 
Mrs. Yolanda Belham

 
 
Seymour heard nothing further from the originating scammer, but he made the cnn/snopes hit list along with the Bee...

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

As usually I love the graphics the best. I always laugh out loud.

Have a fabulous day, Mike. My best to Seymour and Element. ♥

26 March, 2020 09:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home