Wednesday, March 11, 2020

The Pet Rocks Address Coronavirus

My pet rocks -- Seymour and Element -- are basking in the bucolic splendors of Louisiana at present.

And are terribly amused at the utter pandumbic the mediocres have ignited over coronavirus.

So they collected a few memes from hither and yon and asked that I post them to remind everyone that there are other things worth freaking out over.












Bear in mind that the pet rocks are just jealous 'cuz they have no hands they can wash...

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

Bwahahahahahahaha. Love this. You nailed it very well.

Have a fabulous day, Mike. My best to Seymour and Element. 😎

11 March, 2020 15:21  
Blogger Andy said...

Skunks, I sent an update via email. I have been trying to take care of them the best I can, but they do have extremely high speed internet, and we are trying to give them access when available.

I mean...this virus DOES shut down internet service from time to time. It might get worse.

Andy

14 March, 2020 13:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home