Friday, November 1, 2019

Dung With This One

Even Bernie doesn't like what Bela Pelosi has done to San Crapcisco.

This scammer didn't get that memo, and chooses it as her venue of choice from which to send forth her message of scam, which differs little from today's messages out of the DNC:


Hello Beloved,


I am Carol Mitchell a Missionary formally with Saints Peter and Paul Church Catholic North Beach/Telegraph Hill 666 Filbert St San Francisco, CA 94133 USA, I have the Sum of US$6M in Citibank Bank N.A (New York) before I was diagnosed with cancer of the blood and according to my doctors I have just two or three weeks to live.

So I want you to help me stand as my Next of Kin to enable Citibank Bank Transfer this US$6M to you, note that you will take US$3M out of this US$6M and give the remaining US$3M to any Charity Home here in United State, Africa, Canada, Europe and Asia because that was the vow I made to my God Almighty before I became a Missionary.

I want you to get back to me immediately if you are interested to stand as my Next of Kin, So that I can introduce you to my Lawyer, Bank and direct you on how to proceed before I pass away in this world because I have only two weeks to live according to my Doctor. I wait your urgent response.

Thanks,
Missionary Carol Mitchell.
Saints Peter and Paul Church  



Awww.  My pet rock, Seymour, added a colorful metaphor after the 'awww'.

And more than that...he concocted this edit that fits the scammer, the DNC and San Crapcisco well:


From: Missionary Carol Mitchell. <fgru768r4r7b5687@yahoo.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 6, 2019 1:29 AM
Subject: Hello From San Crapcisco Where Streets Are Feced

 
If you're going
to San-Crap-cisco...
be sure to wear
a HAZMAT suit and boots.
If you're going
to San-Crap-cisco...
you're going to face
some OSHA challenged poots. 


 I am Carol Mitchell a Missionary position expert formerly with Saints Peter Paul and Mounds Church Catholic North Beach/Telegraph Hill 666 Filbert St San Crapcisco, CA 94133 USA, I have stepped in a few dozen movements too many before I was diagnosed with secreting cancer of the uvular hangnails and according to my doctors I have just two or three weeks to hose off before I get more.

So I want you to help me stand in my place if you are properly equipped to visit the City that Craps in the Streets, and have no weakness for secreting cancer of the uvular hangnails to enable me to tend to another scam template wherein I am representing myself as an ATM card hacker with a card that can get cash from anything:  insert it into a pile of dung and wha la, you have a deposit on your card that will fit right in with the Toilet City by the Bay that reeks to high heaven.  That one will work here in United State, Africa, Canada, Europe and Asia because that was the vow I made to a goat head baphomet that looks like Nancy Bela Pelosi and sounds like Bug Eyes Schiff before I became a Missionary position expert to yaks in the Mission district. 

 I want you to get back to me immediately if you are interested so that I can introduce you to my Ukrainian Lawyer that works for Joe Bidumb's son and Bug-eyed Schiff's sister act, and direct you on how to proceed before I surpass 500,000 ways and curds to make a turd soufflé as the San Crapcisco treat, because I have only two weeks to perfect this according to my Doctor. I wait your urgent response.

Thanks,
Missionary position expert Carol Mitchell.
Saints Peter Paul and Mounds Church Catholic
Everybody Heard .. The Turd Is The Word  
 
The scamming missionary from San Crapcisco had nothing further to say here.
 
Seymour, on the other hand, has finally figured out the significance of this picture he long mistook as the pot at the end of the rainbow:
 
 
"Did NOT!!! PHFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT!!!"

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

As always I love your graphic. Especially the last one. I laughed out loud.

Have a fabulous day, Mike. My best to Seymour and Element. 😎

01 November, 2019 09:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home