Sunday, July 31, 2016

Conversations On The Edge of Harf

That look is being replicated somewhere in Scamland.

The reason for it is the following conversation between one of my scambaiting characters and a gold/diamond selling scammer:


Dear Sir/ MA
We are group of Gold and Diamond miners representing all local gold miners in Guinea Conakry in W/A ,We work with other handicapped Gold sellers as
main source and help them to export their Gold / Diamond to buyers. We have huge
quantity of alluvial Gold Dust and Gold Bar for sale at a considerable
price   we shall provide the passport of the   ( End Seller FCO or  SPA , SKR and
passport copy  for serious buyers ) we shall give a very considerable price only serious buyers are welcome.
I hope to hear from you soonest.
Best Regards
cisoco  Skype id .... cisoco.lucas1  
 
 
Which is better...gold or diamonds?  


ASK THAT IN WORLD MARKET AND GET BACK TO ME  


You're supposed to be the experts in the market and you don't know?    


BOTH ARE OKAY  IN THE MARKET  



I'm sure that both are, but which ONE is better?  






DIAMOND .......................  PLS CALL MY PHONE OK  +224 669 880 682  






Thanks for answering my question.  Now...how do I go about maximizing my opportunities with diamonds through you?  






JUST CALL MY PHONE OK +224 669 880 682  






What is your phone going to tell me that you can't in a simple email response?  



PLS CALL MY PHONE NOW OK +224 669 880 682  


Are you telling me that your phone is who is running your business, and not you?  


ARE YOU JOKE WITH ME???  I AM NOT HAVING TIME FOR JOKE THIS IS A REAL BUSINESS.  CALL MY PHONE NOW.  


How real a business can this be if your phone runs it rather than you.  If I wanted to talk to your phone, I'd be a f**king phone talking to another phone.  I am NOT a phone and I don't do business -- real or otherwise -- with a  phone.  If your phone is running the show, then tell it to email me.


I DONT LIKE YOUR WORDS SIR.   ARE YOU CALL MY PHONE OR NOT???  


You don't like my words? Well, I don't f**king like your phone, how's about that?  I don't do business with phones, waffle irons, talking desks, or any other piece of f**king furniture or appliance.  If YOU want to do business with ME, you email ME and stop insisting I talk to your f**king phone.  Them's my terms.  


I guess my character's terms weren't acceptable to his phone.  Oh well...









Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

Yep, I wouldn't call that number either. The scams from around the world is mind boggling.

Have a fabulous day. Seymour and Element say hey. ☺

31 July, 2016 09:40  

Post a Comment

<< Home