Monday, July 4, 2016

Ju Lie and The Pet Rock Obliges

Let's see who sees what I just done there.

A fitting post for the Fourth.  My pet rock is celebrating in Califorlornia with his great friend Sandee of Comedy Plus, but before heading that direction he helped with an edit of a scammer's response to a post on the blog from some months back.

The post was titled A Scammer Ain't A Scammer If He Say So.  One more misguided scammer who thinks he can sell someone visiting ol' Skunk's blog on the idea of a hackable ATM card.

Here's how it goes, starting with his attempt to use my blog against someone:

Harry Burrow has left a new comment on your post "A Scammer Ain't A Scammer If He Say So":

My name is Gary Jones i’m here to testify about Mr.Harry hacker ATM Blank Card. I was very poor before and have no job.I saw so many testimony about how Harry send them the ATM blank card and use it to collect money in any ATM machine and become rich. I email him also and he sent me the blank card. I have use it to get 700.000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of $ 5000 daily. Harry is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of ATM Programmed Card which runs in automatic mode. email (harrylee62@live.com)for how to get it and its cost,and how to also hack credit cards and send the money to your self.



I -- or the pet rock -- will remove these comments from the blog, and then edit them and redistribute them as the scammer did NOT intend.  Like this one:

My name is Gary Jones i’m here to testify about Mr.Harry Genitalwarts. I was very poor before and have no job except that which I has to work for living.  Ack.   saw so many testimony about how Harry send gullible peoples around the world an infectious disease that make their genitals flake away like feathers off a chicken in a tornado.  . I email him also and he sent me the infectious disease and now I have no penis.  Harry is giving out the disease just to help idiots in the world not breed. Do your part, Plunger Lips, and  email (harrylee62@live.com) for how to get it and its cost, and live the life of a crotchless eunuch like Harry and me.  


Ol' Harry, he don't read so good.  'Cuz unlike so many of his more literate brethren, he took the reply as a scam opportunity-in-the-making:


Hello,

  This mail is to inform you that i got your mail and I am pleased and happy to make you rich and avoid poverty by helping you with this ATM card. the already made blank ATM card allows you to get a maximum of $50,000 monthly. The card will be sent to you but before then,you will send some information so that i can know who i am working with.

Send me the information below.

Full Name..
Country..
Age..
Sex..
Mobile Number...
House Address...
A present you would like to show us appreciation after you have made enough money:

With the information above we can proceed and i can help you with the ATM card. please reply soon so we can proceed with the activation of your card.  



Even though my "edit-go-wild" pet rock Seymour knew he'd be Califorlornia dreaming on the 4th, he wanted a crack at this scammer, so here's the response he sent the scammer in June:


Full Name..                                                     Seymour PetRock
Country..                                                         USA
Age..                                                               Confidential
Sex..                                                               Yes
Mobile Number...                                            ***-***-****
House Address...                                            *** ******* ******   Central City CO 80427  



Of course, Seymour is angling for photo proof of his own ATM card...will the scammer oblige?

Answer...a big fat NOPE:


you are fake  do not write again. 


So what does my pet rock do?  He responds "AGAIN" in the largest caps available about 50 times.


jerk  leave me alone!  


Jerk here:  NOPE!!!  


And Seymour followed that with a dozen emails with big fat "AGAIN!!!"s filling the screens.

My pet rock doesn't play well with others   ;-)

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

Seymour does a pretty good job doesn't he. He did learn from the master.

Just so you know we can't find Seymour and Element is in Jail. More to follow tomorrow.

Have a fabulous day. Happy 4th of July. ☺

04 July, 2016 08:45  
Blogger Skunkfeathers said...

Sandee: Element is in jail and Hellary isn't? Go figure ;-)

06 July, 2016 09:47  

Post a Comment

<< Home