Thursday, August 12, 2010

So Nyerere Yet So Far


*As your blogger takes a short respite, enjoy one of my many enjoyable scambaits from 2007...this was my third go-around with someone representing himself as the same scammer I'd already played twice, a short time before*
In The Sting -- An Abbreviated Version, I introduced you to George Nyerere, South African unextraordinaire, who with the help of his various and sundry cohorks, made their less-than-stellar effort to give U. R. Phulovit of Houston, Texas, the business back through the month of June. After a total of 115 email exchanges, it ended on a very sour note for Nyerere and his scam-baited friends.
A week later, Nyerere wrote to the same email address, with the same scam offer. So I just reversed my initials on my email (to PRU from URP), while still using the same name, and took him on another journey of the discovery of being scam-baited through the month of July, which included him and his odious colleague standing for five hours at the terminal of the Johannesburg International Airport, holding a sign "U. R. Phulovit", awaiting the arrival of hisself, who never showed up.
Nyerere's pleasure was very much absent at the conclusion of this 'un, too. Now, you'd figger that I'd abused the poor sot twice, and that'd be enough, right?
That was before he -- or one of his six-fingered assistants -- sent to the same email address the same stupid scam yet again. As Lionel Richie once opined in verse, "once, twice...three times a mugu". Well, not quite with those lyrics, but I digress.

Now, I could have tried a third time from the same email address, under the same guise as U. R. Phulovit. But...in the off-chance that this was the same George Nyerere from the first two go-arounds, and even this intellect-of-a-tree-stump might just catch on this time...I forwarded his third offer to give me the business to my alternate email addy. And this time, George and Friends would have the pleasure of dealing with hisself, the character of "Live Lap Aid" fame, the purloined identity from another scammer who went mugu at my hands four years ago...Masato Chan.

I even went so far as to give Masato an intellectual bent to his linguistics, as the opening reply will demonstrate:

Sir:
I receive from your emair an offer regarding $8 mirrion dorrars in South African fund. I no understand why you contact me. Prease exprain this contact to me.
Masato Chan
George was all too happy to do so:

Dear Chan,
Thanks for your response, my proposal was for you to assist me claim my inherited fund in South Africa. I was unable to claim the money on my own due to political status as a refugee. By government law of this country, I am prohibited of such rights and hence this unfavorable condition, my only means is to move the money out of this country with the help of any reliable and capable firm or person. On this reason I contact you for help to represent me for the claim and move the money overseas were I will be allowed to invest the mony freely. If my proposal meets your interest do let me know so you will be given more information and advise on how the transaction will be run. I do look forward to your prompt response and please give me your phone number for easy communication.
Thanks,
Mr. George
Mwhahahahaha. Game on:

Mr. George,
You don't have to rive rike a refugee, don't have to rive rike a refugee. I agree to herp you. Prease send me more information how I do this.

Mr. George is only a day in response (and apparently isn't familiar with the music of Tom Petty):

Dear Masato,
I am very ahppy to hear from you as well as your interst to assist me and my family to conclude this transaction. With regards to this transaction I will like to inform you of the roles you will be playing for us to conclude this transaction successfully (which he goes on to inform me, in order that (1) I must travel to South Africa, (2) I must open a non-resident bank account as beneficiary in a commercial bank there, (3) assist him and his "family" in recovering their "consignment" of money, to the tune of $8.5 USD million, (4) assist the lawyer with the documentation necessary to convince the bank to make the fund transfer and (5) fly back to the US with Mr. George and assist him with re-settlement, investment, etc., of his portion of the funds).

He concludes with I will advice you to keep everything related to this transaction confidential as you know that we are leaving on a very low profile here because we do not want to raise eye brow.
My reply reflects my obvious honor to be so entrusted:

Mr. George,
I am most honored by trust you prace in me for this honorabre endeavor. I can keep confidentiarity. Trip to South Africa is no probrem; my passport is up to date (thanks to a cheap cut-and-paste job) so prease advise how soon it necessary I come there, and where there I come to. Arso prease advise me the things you need know from me and I provide them.
Next up: SNYSF -- II

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Herb said...

Okay, I hit, "You don't have to rive rike a refugee, don't have to rive rike a refugee." and I have coffee all over the keyboard.

21 August, 2007 05:15  
Blogger Shrinky said...

Game on (snicker)! I'm still incredulous some folk actually fall for these scams, but with all the efforts these sleaze-bags put into their con, I'm guessing there must be some pay back in it for them.

Go sock it to 'em, Skunk!

12 August, 2010 04:20  
Blogger Unspoken said...

I can keep confidentiarity

Me too :)

12 August, 2010 10:15  
Blogger Skunkfeathers said...

Anon: what are you, the Mad Hatter (see what I just did there?).

13 August, 2010 03:36  
Blogger Right Truth said...

Enjoy your time away from the blog, we all need it.

Debbie
Right Truth
http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

13 August, 2010 14:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home