Wednesday, August 18, 2010

So Nyerere Yet So Far -- Epilogue

*The thrilling concrusion to a '07 scambait that took three times before the scammer finally gave up on emailing me*

After a couple days to stew about Masato's non-appearance in Johannesburg -- and Masato's belated and rather unique expranation for the whyfer -- George is understandably irritated. For convenience, I have separated his irritated reply, paragraph by paragraph, and replied to it accordingly, just as I sent it to him:

Message Header: Not Happy With You

Masato I am very disappointed in you for making me a stupid before my lawyer and the security company. How do you expected me to feel after all arrangement and preparation of concluding the transaction with you? Long awaiting hours at the airport for over 8 hours without your arrival?
-----------------------------
I wourd agree, Mr. George: if I were you, I wourd feer stupid too. You wait 8 hour? That was stupid, Mr. George. If my fright show up and I not, I wourd have reft immediatery.

If you miss your flight, while didn't you make alternative arrangement to get another flight to Johannesburg? Or call me from the airport to inform me of your missed flight?
-----------------------------
If you read my message crosery, you note I didn't make it to airport for fright. So why I carr you from airport I not at? Prease exprain.

At list from airport you company is no longer monitoring your way about or even write to me from the airport because I know you can find internet in the airport. How do you think I will buy this story of missing your flight and so fort?
-----------------------------
Herro? Is this interrigent rife I am having speaks with? Didn't I just say I no at airport? Didn't my expranation say I no at airport? Herroooo? As for rest, I no ask you buy a story or a fort; where does fort come into this, prease? I simpry terr you what happened the way it happen. If you want to buy story, I can charge you reasonabre fee for it. That's business you in, right?

Anyway I discus your mail with my lawyer and he want discus with you in person. He is a busy man and don't have time to write to you so he request you send us any alternative phone number so he can have a serious discussion with you today. Call him with this number urgently +27 73 445 3553 Barrister Fred Williams, if you are serious and willing to be part of this transaction.
-----------------------------
Ah, finarry, you name bannister. Fred Wirriams? Okay, I know of him from rast time.

Tell him when soon you will be here; also he complained that your passport has expired according to the date on it so how do you intend to travel with expired passport? Explain this?
-----------------------------
Oh, that easy to exprain; I send you copy of wrong passport by mistake. I have varid passport. Rearry.

I wait your immediate response and bear it in mind that your flight disappointment nearly jeopardized my lifetime fortune.
-----------------------------
(now it's time to lower the boom)
Oh hawgwarsh, George. You so furr of sh** on that point.

But it is time to tell it like it is, George-o: I am not Masato Chan. Masato Chan -- if he exists at all -- is an email scammer from Hong Kong, who tried to scam me back in 2002. He sent me a copy of his alleged passport, so I have occasion to use it when I'm contacted by someone like you and your cheeseball bannister Fred.

You see, George...I am really U. R. Phulovit. That's right...you know that name. You contacted me in June with this scam, and I made you, your bank, and your bannister look stupid then. A week after that wrapped up, you stupidly contacted me again on the same email address, and let me make you and that idiot Fred wait at the airport for five hours, holding a sign that said "U. R. Phulovit", never realizing what you were telling other passengers and employees at the airport. After that, you told me never to write to you again. So I wrote to you as Masato Chan the same day...and you took the bait like a sucker takes a doughball. Once, twice...three times a mugu, George.

George, you ARE stupid, so it shouldn't upset you that you were made to look as you appear to those around you on a regular basis. In fact, I bet that if I write to you again in a different guise, you'll try the same stupid scam on me yet again. And again, you'll wind up the public mugu. You really ARE that stupid.

Finally, George, it's not merely your bannister, your made-up security company, and those who already know the obvious that you look stupid in front of; anyone who reads my scambaiting blog has the opportunity to read about ALL THREE OF THESE SCAM ATTEMPTS OF YOURS, so anyone world-wide now knows you're a pathetic, second-rate scammer, and a really STUPID ONE at that. Congratulations on helping me to prove that not just once...not just twice...but thrice.

I rearry have fun at your expense, George. Maybe in next exercise I write as German? Bitte, Herr Nyerere, awpeterstain das dumpkopf!

Usually, that kind of retort draws either a short obscenity-laced response, or more usually, dead silence. But this time, George salutes his mocker:

Message Header: You are good
Thanks for making me a stupid. it makes the world goes round funny isn't it?

Yeah, George...what he said.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Herb said...

I rearry did raugh out roud. Strange ending, though.

26 August, 2007 06:34  
Blogger Serena said...

I guess Mr. George doesn't comprehend that only Mr. George can make himself a stupid. I think you taught him a thing or two, though.:-)

18 August, 2010 18:23  
Blogger Shrinky said...

Somehow, I have a feeling Mr. George will still come round again, don't you? (Big grin)

19 August, 2010 07:23  
Blogger Right Truth said...

He's so disappointed in you!

hahahahaha

Debbie
Right Truth
http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

21 August, 2010 07:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home