Monday, December 20, 2021

ACOWSASS Is Back


 A funny meme for some, a real therapy-triggering nightmare for AOC.

But I digress.

The African regional vehicle oft-used for scams -- ECOWAS -- is back, along with their latest effort to give me the business:

Dear Beneficiary,We are ECOWAS and we work for you.  I am newly appointed Assistant Administrator, Director, United Nations Development Programmer’s Regional Bureau for Africa, in the previous search  of all unpaid  long waiting beneficiaries payments and contractors files dump in my desk, that supposedly have their funds paid  even before now, But during my investigations last week I noticed that this your payment  worth US$16.5 Million Sixteen     Million Five Hundred  Thousand United States Dollars,   supposed to be transferred to you for a very long time I  also  notice your payment file was manipulated by few ex-workers that wanted to pirate your  funds to offshore account in Rabo bank NetherlandsBut I succeeded with my position in the office to put a stop to this ongoing transfer to the Europe offshore account  Rabobank Netherlands  now I want to know first and famous if you are still alive because during my verification in the transfer documents shows that you have (pass on to ghost) but I was not still convinced to that report in the transfer files, that was reason I search deeply to get more information I have in the file about you being the real beneficiary of this funds.Can you immediately  reconfirmed back to the approved office for this payment by sending your current details to them so that I can see what next I will do to make sure your payment gets to the right beneficiary of this funds             Therefore provide this detail to this office and person below Contact  Office:      United Nations Development Programme’s Regional Bureau for AfricaContact person:      Mr. James Ofuotu Email address:       ofujames777@gmail.com   

Right.

My editing gone wild pet rocks, Seymour and Element, decided that they'd take a pass on an edit here.  Instead, they insisted that my deactivated Amazon Alexa, try her hand at doing an edit of a scammer email.

All in all, I don't think she did that bad:

From: ACOWSASS EUNUCH OFFICE <barr.alexdondike@gmail.com>Sent: Friday, November 26, 2021 10:06 AMSubject: Dear COVID VARIANT CARRIER
Dear COVID VARIANT CARRIERI am newly appointed Ass Administrator, Directum, Eunuched Nations Development of New COVID Variants Bureau for Africa.  Yes, that's a thing here.
We are helping Dr. Frankenputz Fauxci and his odios colleagues at the NIH, CDC, DNC and CNN keep the COVID scare alive by announcing new variants to the Chink virus:  today we have COVID-21 OMIPUTZ variant, and we're working hard with the Chinks on an even scarier version, COVID-22 FJB variant, which people in large gatherings in the USA are already chanting about at sporting events and other venues.
We're doing our best to join the fearmongerers on accounta cuz we want your money.
Our voodoo beeyotch doctor, Cowballa Harrliss, is working on a vax for the former variant that's guaranteed to limit the size of the third and fourth eyeball that grows on your ass after taking that vax (contact lens for those are also in development). 
 For the latter -- the more brain atrophying FJB variant -- we of ACOWSASS along with Bill Gates and George Soros are working hard to get you to pay as little attention to that as possumbull.  Signs that you may have it include slaughtering your words, pooping your pants when with the Pope, falling down on stairs, walking off in the middle of press conferences to pee on potted plants, falling asleep in public and imagining that you had 81 million voters supporting your run for US Senate in the state of Confusion.
I noticed that this variant has been moving between Washeduptown, DC, and a romper room bunker in Delaware a lot.  I also notice you fouled yourself again while reading who Ghislaine Maxwell has spilled the beans on having visited Epstein Isle.

But I succeeded with my position in the office to avoid being added to Hellary's "staged suicide list" by transferring the entire national budget of Benin to her Clinton Global Crimepaign in the form of carbon footprint offsets that even aoc wet herself in excitement over.
Hope she doesn't investigate Etsy to see how easy making up sh*t like this is.
People at Rabobank Netherlands bank and sports bettors in Vegas along with me want to know first and famous if you are still alive because during my verification of the single digit IQs at cnn, a document was found that shows that you have pass on to ghostly road apple thing that haunts Mr. Ed, but I was not still convinced to that report.
Can you immediately reconfirmed back from you th'yah to me h'yah that you are not ghostly road apple haunting Mr. Ed, and that you are ready for your vax to subject you to the disclaimers yet to be published regarding possumbull side, frontal and assend effects to be expected from vax for COVID-21 FJB variant?  
             Therefore provide this detail to this office and person belowContact Office:      Eunuched Nations Development of New COVID Variants Bureau for AfricaContact person:      Mr. James Ofuotu Email address:       ofujames777@gmail.com ACOWSASS:  doing to Africa what dnc and cnn are doing to America as malignantly as possumbull.

I expect that the silence meeting this edit suggests that Seymour and Element have a partner in 'edits gone wild' going forward, which in 2022 will probably prove useful.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

The graphics are always the best. I laughed more than once.

Have a fabulous day and week, Mike. My best to Seymour and Element. ♥

20 December, 2021 12:49  

Post a Comment

<< Home