Friday, December 17, 2021

Will The Real Whozits Step Fo'wahd?


 It started with a simple, introductory email:

Hello Dear,My name is Dr Ava Smith from United States.I am a French and American national (dual)living in the U.S and sometimes in the U.K for the Purpose of Work.I hope you consider my friend request and consider me worthy to be your friend.  I will share some of my pics and more details about my self when i get your response.ThanksWith loveAva

It was short, sweet...and vaguely familiar, though briefly I couldn't place just why.

My reply was even briefer:

Hello Dr. Ava.  Tell me more.   

What I received next was a blank reply, which made the pet rocks, Seymour and Element, roll their eyes at the ineptness.

I was, of course, still interested:

You didn't tell me more.  A doctor of tease, are you?  

The invite to tell me more remains open.

"Ava" didn't disappoint this time:

Hello DearThanks for your mailPlease find my details belowMy Full Name is : Dr Ava SmithProfession : Medical Doctor (Occupational medicine)Country of Origin:United StatesProvince / State: TN - TennesseePlace of Birth: MemphisDate of Birth: December 31, 1988 (33 years old)Height: 175 cm - 5 feet and 9 inchesWeight: 55 kg - 121 lbsThat is all about me.I also want you to tell me about your self sothat we can get to know more about each other before we proceedfurther.I must say i love a relationship with love and respect.Things have to be intense and at thesame time peaceful in the way that one respects the other Individual.I love pleasing and being pleased, I like equal relationshiprather than being submissive or dominating.I like men with strong personality, but all in peace, no war, nogames. Communication is absolutely essential, to my mind the better acouple communicate, the better the relationship will be. Understandingeach other's needs and respecting them.Understanding each other's limits and boundaries.I believe and also have the feeling that in today’sworld, neither race, nationality nor religion will pose a barrier tomale/female relationships. Although, we do not know each other toowell but I will really like to have you as a friend.Currently i am Medical Doctor by profession as i said above, I workwith St Elizabeth Health Care here in the US.I am also a Frenchnationality.My mum is from France why my dad is from US. Who knows, ican visit you some day if i have vacation and God almighty permits.I am sending some of my photographs to you including the one with mycolleagues at the hospital.YoursAva   

And to further whet my visual appetite, she included a series of five pictures, purportedly of her.  This one was, of course, first:

And soon as I see'd it, a very discernible *TOING* went off in my haid.  It woke Seymour out of a sound nap, causing Element to whack him across what passes for his head with her trunk, followed by a "wake up and go to sleep" quip.

Not a good idea to interrupt a pet rock nap.

At any rate, this sent me digging into my scam photo archives where I was sure I had seen this bathing beauty before.

I had.

In fact, I'd seen all five photos Dr. Ava sent me before, under the names Tracy Williams and Lisa William, with remarkably similar emails.

At first I was of a mind to string the good doctor along for a spell, though from the template "she" was using, I already knew where she was going with this:  her "mum" would turn out to be ill in France, and Ava would be hitting me up for travel money....in return for a promise of sexual bliss later on.


Then the 'kill joy' in me asserted itself, and instead I replied thus:

My darling dearest to-be-unrequited love Dr. Ava Smith,
What a beauty you represent yourself to be in photos.
Truly.
However, then I ruined the whole presentation by
bothering to consult my archives.  Therein, I came to
find that you are one of triplets.  Or so it would appear.
I'm sure that they need no introduction, what with them being your triplet sisters:
First we have Ms Tracy Williams.  A stunning resemblance to you.
And before her, there was Ms Lisa William.  Also a stunner, just like you.
And -- fancy this -- they, like you, work at St. Elizabeth Hospital, and are pictured separately with the very same staff as you.
Such a lucky hospital, though who is the dude with the Galapagos Islands tortoise neck?
The three of you share that blue bikini exactly the same way.  Amazing, actually.
Incredible times three.
And that red dress you sport...your triplet sisters Tracy and Lisa
sport it every bit the way you do:
 However, I noted that Tracy Williams, unlike you and your other
sister Lisa, did add a photo that you two chose not to.  Perhaps
the two of you are more modest than Tracy:
Tracy definitely sports her love of balls here.
I am, of course, flattered to know a trio of absolute drop-dead gorgeous babes.
It's a f**king shame that you're not the one in the pictures, any more than
Tracy or Lisa were.
In fact, I have it on reasonable authoritah that you look much more like
this:
At least your personality is pretty much akin to this, which is one big f**king shame 
as well.
Oh well...next time, research and choose your photos more wisely, along with your
scam template.  You face-planted rather abruptly and spectacularly on this one.
Jack   

Not surprisingly, Dr. Ava Smith/Tracy Williams/Lisa William et al had nothing further to offer.

The pet rocks, however, are complaining that that last photo is giving them both nightmares.



Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

That last photo is giving me more than a migraine. Yikes.

Have a fabulous day and weekend, Mike. My best to Seymour and Element. ♥

17 December, 2021 10:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home