Friday, November 26, 2021

Scammers And Epstein

Yeah it's a little dated, but even scammers don't buy that Epstein kilt hisself.

But they still expect me and my scam-wizened pet rocks to buy what THEY'RE trying to sell.

Like this little gem from the country of Benin:

Dear Beloved in Christ,Permit me to share with you, my desire to go into Godly businesspartnership with you.I am Mrs. Maureen Greaves, married to Late Alan Greaves (PhD} whoworked with ( Total S.A.) the French Multinational Integrated Oil andGas Company and one of the five "Super major" oil companies in theworld as their Africa drilling rig supplier for 17 years before hisdeath On Christmas Eve 2013. Before his death we were both devout bornagain Christian; lay-preacher and former social worker and my latehusband Alan Greaves; was an organist at the church for 40 years,before his was attacked and beaten with a pickaxes on his way to prayat Midnight Mass at St Saviour's Church in Sheffield and he died inhospital three days later as you can confirm this link as statedbelow:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2529286/A-year-murder-organists-widow-breaks-vigil.html

.When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of ($15.5M) with abank in Cotonou Benin where he worked for 17 years last as the (TotalS.A.) Africa drilling rig supplier. I am contacting you because of therecent report from my Doctor told me that I have some weeks to livedue to cardiac and kidney failure problem, having known my condition,I seek your concept and permission to present you to the bank as mylate husband foreign investors to retrieve the fund and utilize forestablishing an orphanages home for the poor and needy, and alsopropagating the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God ismaintained.Contact me immediately on my private email:(Mrsmuareengreaves@writeme.com) Hoping to receive your responseimmediately.Thanks and Remain blessed in the Lord.l remain yours sister in Christ.Mrs. Maureen Greaves Church Army evangelist)


Yup...bought that.  Even with the unnoticed (by the scammer) change of name.

I don't think that the scammer bought much of my edit of her email in return:

From: Mrs. Maureen Greaves <zhangisabelle07@gmail.com>Sent: Saturday, November 6, 2021 3:13 PMSubject: Dear Take A Letter Maria in Pizza Crust With Yeast Infection
Dear Take A Letter Maria in Pizza Crust With Yeast Infection
Permit me to share with you, my desire to go into an unholy
alliance with anything demonic, depraved, perverted and
demagogic.

In short, I want a job in the #fjb regime.
I am Mrs. Maureen Greaves, gender neutral non-binary 
octosexual anthropoid, formerly mated to Late Alan Greaves (pHd} whoworked with the French pedophilia ring Kids 'Fer Us and one of the five 
"Super major" sources of child trafficking operating out of the basement
of maligNANCY Pelosi's San Crapcisco personion.

Then the dumb sh*t went whistle blower, causing him to go Epstein
On Christmas Eve 2020 due to COVID after his plane crashed into
a meat grinder. Before his death I am reliably informed that he
fouled himself just like #fjb did at the Vatican.

I've spent the past 40 years transplanting other species genitals into
six year olds, just to see if Pfizer would grant me a contract.  I did get
a fan letter from Dr. Anthony Fauxci, but nothing else.
Before I underwent multiple sex changes and had a thorough mental
breakdown as a result, I deposited the sum of ($15.50) with abank in Cotonou Benin.  Thanks to interest rates there, I now have
a total of $13.59 in that account. I should have invested in 
The Clapper.

I am contacting you because of the recent report from my Doctor 
that told me that I have some weeks of further genital reassignment
surgeries because my piranha genitals just ate my ovaries and are
preparing to go after other vital functions.  

I seek your concept and permission to present you to the bank as mypsychoanalyst to prove once and for all that I deserve an appointment 
to the Navy just like Rachel Levine got.

Contact me immediately on my private email:(Mrsmuareengreaves@writeme.com) Hoping to receive your responseimmediately.
Thanks and Remain blessed by a flying waffle iron.l remain yours sister in crisis.Mrs. Maureen Greaves, Church of Goat Heat Baphomets, DNC branch)

I reckon the lack of response to this edit suggests that the scammer doesn't want to get crossways with Hellary...or groped by #fjb.


Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

Love all the graphics. You and I think so much alike.

Have a fabulous day and weekend, Mike. My best to Seymour and Element. ♥

26 November, 2021 08:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home