Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Replete With Generals Lacking Genitals

Some scammers are in desperate need of proof readers and geography lessons.

Really.

Take my latest 'general' to reach me from a 'combat zone':


Hello Dear,
I would really like to have good relationship with you, and I have special reasons why I decided to contact you.i decided to contact you because of the urgent of my situation here now.

I'm Amanda Williamson, Army surgeon General. from Australia. Certainly, this is to bring to your notice, that  I am in United States at the moment with our troops on going peace keeping in the area, based on the situation on ground here in the military zone camp we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication, I have decided to communicate via emails only.

My dear, listing to me and read this message very well, I have the sum of $ 3.600 000 millions dollars which I got from oil deal here in United States. This $ 3.600 000 millions dollars has been deposited in Citibank by the military officials and the military officials have made solid arrangements with the bank and the bank have promised to transfer the fund to any of my chosen destination as soon as i present the rightful beneficiary who will. help me to transfer the money

I decided to contact you to help me transfer the money to your account. and you will help me to invest the money in your country. Since i have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trust worthy person to help me transfer the fund.

Due to the United Nations policy on United States, there is a plan to move some troops out of United States and I will be among the people that will be moving out. My dear I cannot take the money to the Australia because since they know me as military personnel, they will want to know how I come about it. Due to this, i have made solid arrangements with the bank to help me transfer the money and they have accept and promised to transfer the money to my choosing destination.

Is very urgent issue because my assignment here will be over soon I need to send this money out from here fast, that was why i decided to contact you to help me transfer the money.here in the military zone camp all our activities are monitored, This transfer is going to be handle legally. I want you to stand as my rightful beneficiary and help me receive the Money.

My dear, i want to plead you not to discuss this matter to any other person until the fund is transfer, I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray or turn my trust nor thwart my dream.

It is my intention to compensate you 40% of the total amount of money for your services and the balance will be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. As soon as you receive the transfer. i will resign as a soldier and fly to meet you in your country for the investment. also i may decide to marry from your country.

I would be grateful for your urgent communications indicating your ability and willingness to help me receive the money to your account. my dear i will like to know more about you and your country also send me your pictures.
Best regard.
Gen. Amanda
My two 'editing gone wild' pet rocks were particularly amused that this particular General got a bit cornfused over where she is, was and will be.  But was okay with them, as they were most helpful with creating more cornfusion that they solved with their edit.  They even included a dig at the previous post's butt hurt scamster:
From: Gen. Amanda <gen23@msn.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 2, 2020 8:45 AM
Subject: International Bonanza With No Restrictions Since Michael Dempsey is a douche nozzle


I would really like to have good relationship with you, and I have special reasons why I decided to contact you.


I can't remember it just now, but it'll come to me when I find my template.
I'm Amanda Williamson, Army sturgeon Genital.   I am from Australia, a place where more Barbies are bent over by shrimps more faster than you can tie me kangaroo down sport.

Certainly.

This is to bring to your notice that  I am in United States at the moment with our troops on a going peace keeping in the area around Portland, based on the situation on ground here with Antifa and all those democrap loonies from the DNC.  Our presence here is supposed to be a closely guarded secret, but the uniforms give us away every time.  I simply can't understand that.  To make things more peculiar, we are under strict orders to only communicate in smoke signaled Morse code, as we are not allow to make use of mobile phone.  I have decided to tell the Mother superiors to pound sand and with you I am communicate via emails only.



Pardon my poor English, the wind is forever f**king up my smoke signal Morse codes...listing to me and read this message very well, I have sum if you want to get sum, which I got from being born the gender I am found to be born.  I didn't know I had a choice from 2 normal and 55 abnormal genders here in United States. I'm still trying to work out the pronoun of my choice thing so that I can have a grievance that will net me sympathy on cnn.



 
I decided to contact you to help me because I saw your name and reputation on a public restroom wall when I was in transit from Burundi to Portland not terribly long ago.  They don't think much of you in Burundi, which is why I thought you worth the risk to contact. Since i have survived two stink bomb attack here, in Portland, this prompted me to search out for a reliable and trust worthy person to help me get out of Portland and to somewhere the leftist loontards aren't so plentiful.

Due to the United Nations policy on United States, there is a plan to move some troops out of United States to somewhere that doesn't need them, and I will be among the people that will be moving out.  You cannot imagine my relief, only to find that they're not send me to the Australia because since they know me as military personnel, they will want to know how I come about being a US Army sturgeon genital as the Australian. Due to this, i have made solid arrangements with contacts I have on the planet Mars to help me and they have accept and promised to help me in a manure that they assure me I'll not understand to my choosing destination.  Martians are apparently funny that way.


Is very urgent issue because my assignment here will be over soon I need to out from here fast, that was why i decided to contact you to help me rather than the Martians.  Meantime, here in the military zone camp in Portland all our activities are monitored, though they're no better at reading wind-scattered smoke signaled Morse code than anyone else is, so I think we're safe to say whatever we want, since no ones can figure out what it is.

I want you to stand as my rightful sexual therapist and help me get a dishonorable discharge so I can figure out how sex is done on Martians before I meet up with one. 

My dear, i want to plead you not to discuss this matter to any other person until a way is found that can decipher smoke signals in Morse code reliably.  I have chosen to contact you after my reading of you on the public restroom wall in Burundi, along with having taken a dose of hallucinogens when I found myself in Burundi in the first place.  I believe that you will not betray or turn my trust nor thwart my wet dream.

It is my intention to compensate you 40% of whatever you spend in the next 30 days, with me keeping 60% of that balance.  Spend wildly please.

This is the reason why I decided to contact you.  Well, that and on the recommendations of a Ouija board.  Soon as something happens with this deal, I will resign as a soldier and become a pole dancer at a Martian speak-easy.  With luck, also i may decide to marry there, if I can figure out the 'how to' of sex and why they have five eyes in odd places.

I would be grateful for your urgent communications indicating your ability and willingness to help me. I would also like to take Odd Geography for $800, Alex.

Something of a regard.
Gen. Amanda
The pet rocks got no response from the originating scammer; the other douche nozzle that was highlighted in the previous post did send an indelicate one-syllable reply to being included, but Seymour and Element just took that as sour grapes from a mental eunuch.  Which they had called him in a cover email....my pet rocks are insufferable. 

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

As usual the graphics are my favorite. You get some good ones.

Have a fabulous day, Mike. My best to Seymour and Element. ♥

13 May, 2020 08:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home