Saturday, May 16, 2020

Ex-Farm Boyz Know How To Shovel Sh*t With Scammers

I never really shoveled that much sh*t as a farm boy.  Threw a lot of hay, but didn't shovel much sh*t.

Then I got caught up in scambaiting, where the sh*t is constant and unending.

Rather like everything and anything issued by the DNC and reported by cnn.

When a sh*t shoveling scammer comes up against one what knows how to shovel it back, the scammer is always overmatched.

Like this one:


From: PATRICK BERGER patrickberger147@yahoo.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2020 10:26 PM
Subject: URGENT APPROACH

Dear Sir,
Good day, I wish to approach you with a request Regarding an Investment and financing opportunity, we have a Profiling Amount In an Excess of 100M USD. which we seek to Invest, profitable business with Good ROI. Can you be my partner on this?

At Venture Asset Finance we strongly believe in customer satisfaction, transparency and honesty. The benefits of using our services include: (1) Interest Rates starting as low as 1.0% (2) Accounts available from $5M to $500 Million (3) No credit check or Financial
 Statements required (4) Funds will be placed under clients name and signature.

Contact us for more information. Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.  



One never knows how a reply will be received in Sh*tshovelingville:


A good ROI depends much on a maximum of OMG and a minimum of WTF.  Have you reckoned on that in your calculations?  


Apparently, he thinks he has:


Good day, I am contacting you regarding YOUR add published on the site bizapedia.com. and your response to my mail.



  I wish to approach you with a request Regarding an Investment and financing opportunity, I am a private investor and a liquid asset trader who is interested to invest with focus on the needs of small to mid-sized public companies and late stage private companies looking for Opportunities to grow/expand. Can you be my partner on this?


 The minimum investment range of $2 Million USD for startups and small companies and $100 Million USD and above for mid-sized public companies and late stage private companies.

Parameters of funding:

1. Funds will be coming from DB Germany or Barclays Bank
2.You will be given a Proof Of Funds your bankers will confirm the authenticity and availability of the funds Directly.
3.Funds will be wired to your bank via swift MT103. Please let me emphasize its a swift MT103/202 MD (Manual Download) via swift.
4.Very important, please bear in mind there are some cost implications.

If you need further clarifications kindly indicate. If Interested and would be available for a chat? Kindly contact me with your project’s business plan for review.

Kind regards,

Patrick

 

Alrighty then.  Forget the wee little factoid that my character has nothing posted on or to bizpedia.com...but it'll come in handy for some statistical and analytical data for tracking porpoises:


For statistical and survey purposes, what was it about my bizpedia.com ad that convinced you to contact me?  I get a royalty on all contacts achieved there through, so this is most important.


Patrick either knows not to get into detail or still doesn't know how to read too good:

Like i told you,It was in bizpedia.com ad that i came across your contact and i was so sure that we can do this together.   I would not have contacted you without being sure that you are the right person.

This is an opportunity for you Jack.

Kindly get back to me so that we can proceed with this project.

Patrick  



We'll forget that 'Jack' has no listing on bizpedia.com and Patrick's certainty that 'Jack' is the right person to give the business to.  Let's just get to the business:



Ya just gotta love that bizpedia and what it does to some folks.
And of course you'd find me perfect to give the business to; most people in your line do.
I am, of course, ready for you to do so.
Let's get started.  


And it's at that point that ol' Patrick is handing my character off to someone else:


Thank you very much for your prompt response to my mail.
Your inquiries will be handled ,directly by our CEO Mr. Antonio Jaume Lai.
His details as follows.
Venture assets finance Uk.
Email:
lai667520@gmail.com
Whattsapp number: +447466398638.
I advise you adhere with his directives.
   


Just when we're getting down to it you hand me off to the 2nd string?  Wazzup widdat?
Have this yahoo Antonio get in touch and let's see if he's as on the ball as you've been.  



Sadly, the scammer and his associates suddenly decided to not follow up, and were dung with me...





Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home