Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Franco Screws Up Where The Others Have Been

COVID-19 and Powerball.  Leave it to a scammer to try to mix the two.

The dairy cow mascot was just an extra.

It's a pity that this "Manuel Franco" -- not the one pictured here -- didn't read so good the replies he got early on.

From the beginning:


Greetings to you in the name of the lord,

You have a Charity donation of eight hundred and fifty thousand Pounds from Manuel Franco,to help AID COVID-19 in your country.
For more information contact me now via e-mail: accesm8@gmail.com
God bless.
Manuel Franco
2019 PowerBall Jackpot Winner.  



Fine.  Let's see how this version of Manuel reads and comprehends:


I've already defeated the beer-bat virus in my home with paint-peeling flatulence.  Harold-be-thy-name didn't have much of anything to do with it.  


As he quickly proved, this version of Manuel is a bit comprehension-lapsed:


Good Day Ben Dover,
Thank you very much for your timely response,well i am Manuel Franco, from Wisconsin, United States Of America. like you already know, I won the Powerball Jackpot of $786million Dollars in 23 April 2019. and the  money have change my life and the life of my family, but it won’t change my heart, my family is a very humble family and we’re going to help each other out there, my family and I has decided to do God's work after having a long talk with some ministers of God and prayer sessions by donating to few good heart individual in the world.

You might be a rich individual or probably a company CEO, but please be kind enough to invest the money and create more job opportunities for the unemployed people around your environment, and also extend the blessings to those victims of COVID-19 and also to charity organization or humanitarian organizations in your country the little way you can because God knows why you were selected among millions of LinkedIn profile.

I don't have much to say about my self now but am over excited, so I want you and your family to be happy as we are happy today. We decided to donate 850,000 thousand(Eight Hundred & Fifty Thousand pounds) to you and your entire family also to help people around you. I am very Grateful to you for the interest shown in my plight and I want to assure you that you will be greatly rewarded for what you have chosen to do. Although we do not know each other for the first time but I believe our father has directed me to you as I prayed and searched over the internet for assistance because I saw your profile on a list of registered Email Addresses provided to me by Microsoft list from which I picked you.

Be assured you stand no risk as this is my money, for source and verification please see the link below:

WATCH ME HERE: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BH9_xFvK9aI


I have decided to reach out to people personally because of the world epidemic of COVID -19 in memory of the virus and its rapid rate of killing people around the globe. My donation of eight hundred and fifty thousand Pounds may not be much to you, but I believe it will go a long way to improving your standard of living like my Powerball Jackpot has done for me. I would like you to fill the below required information and return back to me and my entire household will be glad for you to visit us after my donation gets to you.

Do this on time so that you can contact the payout bank for further directives to receive your Donation. send the below details for claims.

Name:
Country:
Address
State:
City:
Age:
Sex:
Occupation:
Contact Phone Number:
Next Of Kin:
Any valid id card:

Await your completed datas above.  




Now it's play time:


Your name rings a bell with me.  Are you related to Generalissimo Francisco Franco?  Is he still remaining dead?  Asking for a friend.  


This time Manuel kind of reads the reply and starts to lose that laser-focus on the template:


I never hear of him.  What does he has to do with our serious business please?


Well I thought if you WERE related to him, perhaps you'd know better than most if he was still managing to stay dead in the face of COVID-19.  Wouldn't it suck to resume living after all those years, only to die of something new?  


i do not know what you are talking to.  Are you interest in our business yes or no?


Oh...so perhaps you're related to Victor Franco?  Y'know, the Dirty Dozener that went up the rope without being seen. only to get hosed in the closing scene as they escaped the Nazi-occupied French-friend chateau?  You kinda look like him, kinda sorta.  What's it like, being related to someone famous and dead?


what do these peoples have to do with me?


They could have a very great deal to do with you if they were still around.  Since you're not related to those two, are you perhaps kin to the Franco affiliated with Spagettios?


please stop writing here  


 If I stop writing 'here', what should I use in place of 'here'?  H'yar?  


Manuel lost interest in my character after that.  Perhaps he's seeing if he is related to the Spagettios dude...

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

Eat fewer bats. Too late for that warning.

Please stop writing here? Hey you started it.

Have a fabulous day and week, Mike. My best to Seymour and Element. ♥

07 April, 2020 15:24  
Blogger Serena said...

They never learn, but at least they're fun to play with. How's young Seymour doing these days? Take care!

08 April, 2020 15:52  
Blogger Skunkfeathers said...

Serena, "young" Seymour is fine, and has a new traveling chum, Element, a second pet rock that another host of Seymour's sent back with him from a visit to North Carolina. They're both now in Louisiana on a visit.

08 April, 2020 21:12  
Blogger Serena said...

Oh, boy. Now that they've had a taste of world travel, you'll never be able to keep them down on the farm.:)

09 April, 2020 10:59  
Blogger Skunkfeathers said...

Serena, they ain't been much interested in the farm since learning what a "road apple" really was...

09 April, 2020 14:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home