Sunday, March 29, 2020

COVID Finds Unwitting Home in Scamland

This is even easier than shooting fish in a bucket with a grenade.

Aiesha Huso didn't realize how much so...until she contacted my character with this:


Hello Dear,

    It's nice meeting you here I am Mrs. Aiesha Huso wife of late Syrian Kurdish politician Isa Huso. My husband died when a bomb planted in his car exploded in 2013. He was a member of the Kurdish Supreme Committee.
 
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-23506429

Since his death, I have been managing to stay alive because of the political instability and unending war here in Syria. Things has been tough for me these past 6 years since the death of my husband. Why I'm contacting you is to know if we can have a personal conversation as I would like to leave Syria as soon as possible to emigrate to your country. My late husband left some funds behind and I need your unconditional assistance to leave Syria as soon as possible

Please reply so that I can elaborate on it a bit more deeply,  contact me through my private email at:
mrs.aieshahuso2020@gmail.com


Thanks
Aiesha Fatema Huso.  



How 'out of whack' could my character edit the reply?  Pretty whack:


From: Aiesha Huso <sultannasser20168@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2020 1:17 AM
Subject: Run For Your Lives...There's A Lobster Stealing Toilet Paper!!!

 

    It might have been nice meeting you at one point in human history, but this isn't that point:  a beer virus is sweeping da knowd woild, lobsters are hoarding toilet paper without knowing why, and there's no soup for you in Syrian International House of Pannedcakes.   That sentence made sense until my spellchecker was turned on.  What turned on my spellchecker?  A roomba wearing a toiban.  Spellcheckers are so easily distracted.  Amazon Alexas blow their testosterone all outta whack too.

Before my digression causes me to miss the left toin at Albuquerque, I think that I am Mrs. Aiesha Huso, and as such a former wife of late Syrian Kurds & Wey politician Isa Huso. My former late husband died when he made the mistake of finding the one remaining 12 pack of toilet paper at a Target Store, and announced it before he made it to the check stand.

Pure pandamonium, and never did I ever realize that pandas were there in such numbers, let alone cared about toilet paper.  Times change.

There might be a YouTube video of it somewhere in the section where teenagers have themselves video'd eating Tide Pods and licking toilet seats.

Since his death, I have been managing to stay alive because of Saturday Night Fever, political instability and unending war in grocery stores over hand sanitizers and Cheese Nips. Things has been tough for me these past 6 hours since the cancellation of Dancing With The SARS. Why I'm contacting you is to know if we can have a personal conversation whilst social distancing is a thing. 

Also I would like to leave Portland as soon as possible to emigrate to a less insane part of your country.  Are things as insane in Idaho Falls?  

 Please reply so that I can know if I have to elaborate on it a bit more deeply and come up with some even more out-of-the-box, outlandish nonsense than I see on cnn. 

Contact me through my primate's email at: mrs.aieshahuso2020@gmail.com

If my primate hasn't already trashed the latest lap top I got for him -- he thinks they're big-winged bats when he throws them across the pen -- I will be waiting to see how you react to my email.
I'd like to see what became of it as well.

Spanks me often,
Aiesha Fatema Huso.  
 
 
These days, my character is finding it ever easier to achieve 'social distancing' with scammers, and all with a simple edit...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home