Monday, June 3, 2019

Would The Dems REALLY Do That?

Yes...they really would.

But that's for the edit.

Once again, a scammer seems to think that invoking the FBI will somehow magically get him $550 USD from a clod like me.

Not being an average, ordinary clod, my pet rock bets even this scam won't work:


I am Mr. D.C Williams Frost . I am a US citizen, 66 years Old. I reside here in Centreville Virginia U.S.A. My  residential address is as follows.14852 Rock Landing Court Centreville alanta  20121 United States and my email address
is (barristerdcwilliams74@gmail.com) my telephone number is +14049824519 you can call me or send me a  text message and i will respond back to you.

I am one of those that fall victims to scammers in Africa two years ago. I have lost over US$100,000.00 for the past years while in the USA. I was trying to get my payment all to no avail. And they always stopped my funds with one reason  or the order. So I decided to travel with my Son to WASHINGTON D.C with all documents, there the (FBI) was amazed and
contacted the Nigeria embassy in the USA. After some hours in that office, I was asked by the FBI officer to come back  the next week.

When I did the FBI officer gave me the contact of one Mrs. Maria Farnandez who is a representative of the (FBI) and a  member of the compensation award committee, currently in Nigeria. And when I contacted her she explained everything to  me. She said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake that I should fly down to Nigeria to see things by myself
which I did and she took me to the paying bank for the claim of my compensation payment.
This was paid to me successfully. Right now I am the happiest man on earth because I have finally received my  compensation funds of US$1,300,000.00. Moreover, Mrs. Maria Farnandez showed me the full Information of those that are  yet to receive their compensation funds and this was how I came across only your email address and your full name. The  only Money I paid after I meet with Mrs. Maria Farnandez was just $550.00 (Five Hundred & Fifty Dollars) for the  ownership paper works. So I am advising you to contact Mrs. Maria Farnandez through her email address  (officew633@gmail.com) for your own money including the money you lost to the scammers please take it very serious.

Please contact her and send your telephone number and your residential address to her so that she can release your own money to you.

Thank you & God bless you.
D.C. William Frost.  



Yes, I'd have to be more of the average, ordinary clod to get sucked in here.  But I did live down to my editing clod-dom with the reply:


From: j. j. j. frost <davidjordan18@yahoo.com>
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2019 2:14 PM
Subject: WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS HEP ME WID WHO AH IS  



Dear Friend,

I am Mr. John Jacob Jinglewhacker Frost, that's your name too.
Whenever I go out, and try to screw a trout
John Jacob Jinglewhacker Frost bwhahahahahaha....
 
Bet you didn't expect THAT now, did you?
 
I am an illegal alien from the planet Uranus, currently hiding in Centreville Virginia U.S.A. My
residential address isn't 14852 Rock Landing Court Centreville alanta  20121, but if you send ICE there
the folks living there will fill their Depends I reckon, since they're running an illegal virgin dildo recycling
operation without a license.
 
Having established that, my my email address is (barristerdcwilliams74@gmail.com) -- even though I'm
not really a bannister but I did play one for an episode of Friends when I got to think I was going to have
sex with Jennifer Aniston only to find myself butt-boinking a bagpipe in the closet that Lisa Kudrow squeaked
along to while I dun it.  It was mortifying.
 
In case you want to call me names, my telephone number is +14049824519 you can call me or send me obscene and totally lewd text messages and depending on how good you are at it, I might just wet myself.

I am one of those that fall victims to wedgies, mystic sit-ups and short-sheeted beds in college two years ago. I have lost over 400 dates by posting photos of my genital warts on Match.com and Zoosk over the past years while in the USA. I was trying to get laid and only managed a dubious tryst with an inflatable yak that looks like Hellary Clinton.  About the right sized ass, too.  So I decided to travel with my gender-fluid non-binary emu to WASHINGTON D.C with all documents and photoshops to proof myself, and there the (FBI) was amazed and contacted the Nigeria embassy in the USA. After some hours in that office, I was asked by the FBI officer to come back for a mental protological exam the next week.

When I did the FBI officer gave me the contact of one Mrs. Maria Farnandez who is a representative of the DNC and immediately tried to recruit me to run for president.  She said everyone that's nobody is doing it.  After getting groped by Joe Bidumb -- he thought I was a statue of Ruth Bader Ginsburg -- I thought to myself "f**k, the whole DNC is single-digit IQed like that Cortez broad".  And I was right.

 
 And when I contacted Alyssa Milano, she didn't know whether to have me aborted or just turned into a marmot.  Alas, her spell misfired and she's now a twat waffle jubilee at an International House of Pancompoops in Newark.  Her power of three ain't makin' it no mores.
 
I was then asked to appear on The View to audition as a whoopie cushion.  Before I could practice the sound, I learned that they just wanted someone to be padding to hold up Whoopi's expanding ass.
 
Then I woke up from the hallucinogens that I've been sharing with Bela Pelosi, and now understand why she's such a total douche.
 
Now to the gist of this email:  I need you to send me just $550.00 (Five Hundred & Fifty Dollars) for the privilege of you getting ownership paper works. Not that they will, but it's my story and it's so stuck to me because it's humid here and I haven't showered in a month.
 
At any rate, if you contact Mrs. Maria Farnandez through her email address (officew633@gmail.com), you won't get anything, but she'll ask you to send her $550 too.
 
You really do owe us reparations: dinosaurs related to you ate dinosaurs related to us 80 million years ago, and it's past time you pay reparations for that.  Cowballa Harris and that Fauxcahontas ditz think so too. 
Please take it very serious.

Please contact her and send your telephone number and your residential address to her so that we can feel like this sh*t's gonna work at least once in our lifetime.

Spank you,

J. J. J. Frost
From that place I said up top...  
 
 
The scammer had nothing further to say to me after this.  Better still, my invite to run as a Democrap was revoked.
 
Since I know which bathroom to use, I figured as much...

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

Some of these scammers are pitiful and this is one of them. I did enjoy your rewrite though.

Have a fabulous day, Mike. My best to Seymour and Element. ♪♫♪♫

03 June, 2019 07:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home