Wednesday, October 24, 2018

It's All In The Execution II

Yes, it is.

Hellary ain't figured that out yet.

Neither has this particular scammer, who titled her email to my character "Careful!!!":


Dearest Reader/Friend

My name is Susan Walter, I live at 8763 Pelican Dr.La Grange IL
60525,United States. I am one of those that executed a contract in Nigeria years ago but they
refused to pay me, I have paid over $70,000 USD trying to get my payment
with no results.

A person directed me to travel over to England with all my contract documents
to meet Barr Richard Cohen, he is the member of CONTRACT PAYMENT COMMITTEE
and LEGAL ADVISER to the COMMITTEE in the United Nation, Uk, I contacted him
and he explained everything to me on telephone and advised me to travel to
United Kingdon,which I did.

He said that those contacting us through emails are fake. Then he took me
to the paying bank, which is Hsbc Bank London, Uk, and I am the happiest
woman after receiving my contract funds of $8.2Million USD.

In the process of searching for my file,I saw your information on awaiting
pay ment list in the office of Barr Richard Cohen  .Though I did not however,
see all your contact details lest your fax number.

Am sorry contacting you so late as I had planned doing it as soon as I
arrive back home.I have been so busy because we are trying to set up a factory here with
the money we received.So if you are interested,please do contact Barr Richard Cohen with the
information below,explain yourself to him . he is a honest and humble
person.Alternately, mention my name to him he will help you.

Name: Barr Cohen Richard
Email: barrcohenrichard@vivaldi.net
phone number:+441412807759
Address: 5-7 DORMER PLACE LEAMINGTON SPA,
      WARWICKSHIRE , CV 325 AE
      LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM


When contacting Barrister Richard ,re-confirm your details to him and also
submit this file number : (PF/TY6574/UN)He will use the above file number to get your file info easily.

You really have to stop your dealing with those contacting you,they will
drain your resources until you have nothing to eat.The only money I needed to pay was just 200 GBP for the clearance to my
fund, So please take note of that. You can reach me on this telefax number:
1-208-248-3647

Thanks,

Mrs.Susan Walter  



My pet rock, Seymour, wanted all over this one, so I dun turned him loose in "pet rock gone wild edit mode":


From: Mrs.Susan Walter <admin@green.ch>
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2018 11:36 AM
To: Recipients
Subject: CAR FULL OF FOOLS!!!
 
Dearest Reader/Writer/Rithmaticker

My name is Susan Walter, I live at 8763 Pelican Dork Dr., La Grange IL
60525, United States. I am one of those that executed a contract in Nigeria years ago;
in my case, I used a Salad Shooter to execute it.  I was paid over $70,000 USD for my
part in the 'hit'.  

It was kind of depicted in a Law & Order episode 20 years ago.

A marmot that had once been a person until rodentified by a coven of Wiccan
feminincompoops, directed me to visit a psychic medium to foretell what might
become of me after this episode, and the psychic medium -- who was much closer
to a XXXL super-size -- directed that I should avoid travel to England with all of my
laminated genital warts collection to meet Barr Richard Cohen.  He is the English
equivalent of Michael Avenatti, and every bit as crooked and unethical, which is
why he is in the United Nation.

He said that those contacting us through emails are every bit as fake as cnn,
except for him; he was once a she that did pole dancing at the Pickyourdilly
Club on Denby Road, an MI-Sux front operation for faked dossiers that fool
cnn all the time.  Then he took me to the UK version of Stormy Daniels, and
she still had his dork attached because she wasn't sure if being a she was
all that it had been cracked up to be when Hellary fell off her broom in 2016.

In the process of searching for my file, I saw video of manatees sporting wet
t-shirts in an #UsToo video meant to air during the USA mid-term elections to
sway votes away from confirming Judge Kavanaugh.  I didn't have the heart or
all of my liver to tell them it was too late for such nonsensicals, since they felt
that to not go ahead would run them afoul of Dianne Frankenfeinstein, and
anyone who watched B horror movies in the '50s knows about that.

Anyway, the Avenatti equivalent in the UK -- Bannister Richard Cohen -- has
your contact details and claims to have photos of you leaving a Motel 6 in
Georgetown last October with a Hellary inflatable sex toy and a yak, which
he'll fax to anyone that still has a fax unless you play ball.

Am sorry contacting you without knowing the kind of ball you're supposed to
play; all the UK wankers assume it to be a soccer ball. 

I have been so busy trying to avoid catching the same level of abject stupid that
has overcome Alyssa Milano and Chelsea Mishandler -- both of whom seek to
out-stupid Kathy Griffin -- because we are trying to set up a faux factory here that
turns out replicas of Fauxcahontas for her 2020 crimepaign to run for chief of the
HellaJeep Cherokee tribe, with offices in the basement outhouse of the DNC.

So you'll have to deal with the bannister yourself:

Name: Bannister Cohen Richard
Email: barrcohenrichard@vivaldi.net
phone number:+441412807759
Address: 5-7 DORMER PLACE LEAMINGTON SPA,
      WARWICKSHIRE , CV 325 AE
      LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM


When contacting Bannister Richard , re-confirm to him that you are not, and have never
sought to be a door knob.

In a sideways note, You really have to stop your dealing with those contacting you like me, they will
drain your race horses until you have nothing to eat.  The only money I needed to pay for sex with
a yak was just 200 GBP, so please take note of that. You can reach me on this telefax number:
1-208-248-3647 though I'm not sure why you'd want to.

Mrs.Susan Walter  
 
 
The scammer is either somewhat literate, or the mere mention of Horseface Stormy Daniels' liar was enough to end the communication...

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

Seymour does such a good job on these.

Have a fabulous day, Seymour and Element. My best to your twisted dad. 😎

24 October, 2018 10:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home