Monday, September 5, 2016

The Hunt For Porkyman Whoa

My pet rock, Seymour, apparently misunderstands the Pokémon phenom.

He swears that people are using a phone app to hunt down porkymen.

Whoa.

If I didn't know any better, I'd think that my pet rock is taking a shot at me.

Pet rock *TOING*

I do believe Seymour IS dissing me.

Especially when Seymour showed me pictures of the 'porkymans' that he'd collected as part of the game:


Porky, yes...man...*BUZZZER*

...getting closer...

...yeah, I'd call that a porkyman...

...Seymour found hisself a whole bar of porkymans...

...most certainly a porkyman with a moron in the background...

...looks a bit more like a porkyhun...

...or a punkinman...'n spouse...

...then this looks like a hokeyone...

"I didn't put that there!!!  PHFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I think Seymour thinks I just ruined his game with that one.  Probably did.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

Bwahahahahahaha on all of these. Great graphics.

Sending Seymour and Element home tomorrow. I'll get you the tracking number.

Have a fabulous day. ☺

05 September, 2016 09:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home