Monday, December 29, 2014

Here We Go Again, Of Corpse

These people crack me up.  Seriously.


I love getting emails from someone asking if I'm dead.  Perhaps one of these times they won't get a reply, 'cuz I will be.






In the meantime, such an email cannot go ignored.






So for a little post Christmas nyuk nyuk, here's the email and my character's response:









Today at 6:32 AM
I am Mr David Charles

I am Mr David Charles, From zenith bank UK Limited . There is counter claims on your funds presently by one Mr. Jones Tsai,who is trying to make us believe that you are dead and even explained that you had an agreement with him, to help you in receiving your part payment of $7.5 Million US, kindly reconfirm to us, for your urgent release of the Premium immediately.Reconfirm the above information to avoid making payment to a wrong person.

Mr David Charles
Chairman Admin
zenith bank UK Limited




Mr. Jones Tsai is absolutely correct.  I died on October 29, 2014.  My funeral was on November 1 at Sea World.  Even Shamu attended.  Very moving service, albeit wet with an after smell of anchovies and all those penguins getting jammed up at the exit with their happy feet trying to get to a rest room before a penguin tsunami let go.  The seal orchestra playing "Nearer My Pier To Thee" was pretty awesome, other than when the conductor had to throw them all a fish to keep them playing in tune.  And Walter the Octopus, playing the bagpipes was incredible...until he and the bagpipes got in a fight.  That was something I was so glad to see only from above.  You might have seed it on pay-per-view.

At any rate, he can have the money.  Here on the Third Astral Plane, we have no need for such trivials.  Excuse me, I'm late for my "Life after Life" class.  


This was an uncompensated plug for Sea World, in case you work for the IRS...

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

I wonder if you'll get a response from this? I can't wait to find out.

Have a fabulous day. My best to Seymour. ☺

29 December, 2014 07:33  

Post a Comment

<< Home