Friday, November 28, 2014

That One Left A Mark

After the episode "Cantalog", it began.






Cyber attacks on the blog.






My anti virus program has identified (and blunted) attacks from sites in Russia, China, Jacksonville FL and The Netherlands.  Nothing shows your effectiveness like having the lowlifes come at ya.






Of course they'll only attack online. 






Meantime, the blog goes on...it and a companion blog, What A Scam Looks Like (44 posts scheduled to run starting last week and running so far into mid February '15).






Scammers, I've been baiting and abusing your sorry asses for 15 years.  Let's go for 16, shall we?


UPDATE:  The scammers and hackers have been put to flight.  My anti & uncle virus support rid me of the pesky problem I picked up after pissing off Boris Badenov & Co.


Bring it on, scamsters.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

Let's go for 16. I agree.

Have a fabulous day and weekend. My best to my buddy Seymour. ☺

28 November, 2014 09:12  
Anonymous Debbie said...

That "what a scam looks like" is interesting, I've seem my share of them. 16 years, that's a long time and a lot of patience.

Debbie
Right Truth
http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

30 November, 2014 13:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home