Thursday, July 18, 2013

A Simple Edit Using Contemporary Events

A simple scam email from an alleged banker in Africa makes for a simple edit, applying contemporary events and tools.

And having the current substandard doj (as it has become under this divisive administration) provide a tool to further it, made it quite appropriate.

I must thank a poster on Failbook for providing the email addy set up by the aforementioned failure of a doj to solicit for anyone to email them with alleged civil rights violations committed by George Zimmerman, the just-found-innocent "white hispanic" in the doj and media hijacked case in Florida.

It's the doj's way of saying "we'll get that racist bastard any way we can, because we are gawd".

My response is unprintable.  But this will do.

So anyway...Saviour Abraham sends me a simple email scam from one of the African countries that seem to want to specialize in these things.  Okay, fine:  let's use the doj's nonsense on both them AND the scammer.

First, the scammer's crap, followed by how it was edited:


My Dear friend ,
Good day, I am Mr Saviour Abraham., a staff of Banque Internationale Pour L'Afrique Au Togo,(BIA-TG) I have a business proposal of ($14,200,000.00 USD),Fourteen Million Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only in my bank which I know will be of mutual benefit to both of us, and I believe we can handle it together, once we have a common understanding and mutual cooperation in the execution of the modalities. I need your assistance because there is need for a foreign partner in this business, that is why I am contacting you.let me know your opinion or willingness for further comprehensive details as regards to the source of the fund.None of the family member nor relations of the late person is aware of this account.For more information about this crash and people, visit this link about the plane crash. (
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-10784971).

Your earliest response to this mail will be highly appreciated. If you are interested reply to me directly to my private email (
saviourabraham28@yahoo.com)
for more details. so that I will give you more details. I will like to have the below information for my file record.

Your full names...............
Country..............
Age................
Sex.....................
Occupation..........
Address....................
Phone Number..............
E-mail.................

My Regards
Mr Saviour Abraham
 

And now, the edit:


Subject: My Dear civilly violated friend,

Good day, I am Mr Saviour Abraham., a staff of Banque Internationale Pour L'Afrique Au Togo,(BIA-TG).  I wants cash in on current pogrom your doj is waging against a pudgy hispanic so I am here to say that he violate my civils too.  He make face at my mama.  Well he make face at picture of my mama.  How I know this?  Because pmsnbc tell me...it was Rachel Madcow that say this, yes?  Or Toure.  Or Melissa Perry.  One of them.  So since I heared it on pmsnbc, I knowd it to be probably not true but worth cashing in on anyways.
 
Your earliest response to this mail will be highly appreciated. If you are interested reply to me directly to my private email (saviourabraham28@yahoo.com) and tells me more on how I can get my civils righted
for more details. I will like to have the below information for my file record.

Your full names...............
Country..............
Age................
Sex.....................
Occupation..........
Address....................
Phone Number..............
E-mail.................
In One Hundred Words Or Less (I have attention deficit on order), Tell Me How I right my civils via you:


My Regards
Mr Saviour Abraham


Oh, I'm not worried about winding up on a 'watch list' of the doj; I'm a registered voting, taxpaying, patriotic American conservative, so I already am.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Right Truth said...

"I wants cash in on current pogrom your doj is waging against a pudgy hispanic so I am here to say that he violate my civils too. He make face at my mama. Well he make face at picture of my mama. How I know this? Because pmsnbc tell me..."

That's good because there is truth in it, which is very sad. Are you expecting a response fro him? Might be a good one.

Debbie
Right Truth
http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

18 July, 2013 06:24  
Blogger Sandee said...

Bwahahahahahaha. I'm not worried either. I'm the same as you only a female version.

Have a terrific day. My best to Seymour. ☺

18 July, 2013 10:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home