Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Quick Way To Butt Hurt A Scammer

And with this dude, it didn't take much once he actually got around to reading the whole email.

Read carefully his opening gambit that came under the heading of "Please Accept My Proposal":

I am the head of Accounts and Audit Department of Bank of Africa, Ouagadougou . I decided to contact you after a careful thought that you may be capable of handling this business transaction which I explained below;

 In my department, I discovered an abandoned sum of $13.5m US dollars (Thirteen million, five hundred thousand US dollars). In an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with his entire family in 2007 in a plane crash.

Since i got information about his death, The bank have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because The fund cannot be released unless somebody applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines but unfortunately I learnt that his supposed next of kin(his son and wife) died alongside with him at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim .It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin (I want to present you as his business associate )to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and I don't want this money to go into the Bank treasury as unclaimed Bill.

The Banking law and guideline here stipulates that if such money remained Unclaimed after seven years, the money will be transferred into the Bank treasury as unclaimed fund.. The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a Burkina be cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner.

I agree that 35% of this money will be for you as foreign partner, in respect to the provision of a foreign account, 10 % will be set aside for expenses incurred during the business and 55% would be for me . There after I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentages indicated. Therefore to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to your account as arranged, you must apply first to the bank as next of kin of the deceased customer.

Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax or email the text of the application. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer..

I expect that you contact me immediately as soon as you receive this letter, and send me your personal data including your international passport before i send you the full details for continuation of this transaction.Reach me through kabouago6124@gmail.com

Hoping to hear from you immediately.

Yours faithfully,
Dr.Kabo Uago
Accounts & Audit Department,
Bank of Africa .  



Little did I know that this scammer has sensitive feelings:  


I'm already married and prefer women, so I reject your proposal.  Go find a goat or something.  


Uago didn't entirely grasp the reply, just the rejection:


How?  


What do you mean, 'how'?  'How' does anyone in your neck of the woods find a goat?  


Uago is still slow on the uptake:


Thank you for your response i want to know why you said you rejected my proposal?  


It's quite simple...I'm married and like women.  That's why I reject your proposal.  Find you a goat.  


I do not understand this.  why you reject my proposal?  


I repeat...I'm married and like WOMEN.  You like GOATS.  So go propose to one of THEM.  


what is wrong with my proposal?  


Everything.  You need to propose to a goat that doesn't care what sex you are. 


Finally, it sinks in:


you are bastard.  I no goat!  


I wouldn't take bets on that if I were you...bahhh.  


bastard  do not write more.  


Write more WHAT?  About your fetish for goat sex?  


Yup...butt hurt in Benin.  The goats probably aren't feeling good about this, either.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

Were you talking to a blonde? Just wondering. Very, very slow.

Have a fabulous day. My best to Seymour and Element. ☺

20 September, 2016 07:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home