Wednesday, June 11, 2014

He Needs Someone's Hep

After reading this scam email, neither I nor my pet rock, Seymour, felt we could be of much hep here.

Greetings Of Peace I Bring To You.

Good Day Dear Mr *** *****
(one of my frequently used characters),

I'm sorry to come on you like this but its due the urgency of the situation at hand and being aware that time is not on our side. Please
discard this email immediately you finish reading and you are fully convinced that you cannot be of help
(we'll get to that in a moment).

Its a task that needs urgent attention and I will like to get your reply mail immediately to know the next step to follow.

My name is Mr. Steve Williams, I am the accounts director of Kapital
Oil & Gas Nigeria LTD {www.kapitaloilandgasltd.com}. Currently with
the unpredictable national conference going on now in the country and
the 2015 election coming up next year , its quite clear there will be
chaos that may jeopardize the unity of the country, that is why as a
foreigner, I was approached by a serving Minister (name withheld for
now for security reasons) asking me to find a reputable person that will
partner with him in a profitable transaction.

The details of the said transaction which has to do with the movement
of FUND from his foreign account, will be made available to you if I
get your reply mail and all necessary verification of your status is
ascertained.

If you feel confident that you can handle this transaction with
absolute confidentiality, please reply urgently so I can give you the
full details of the transaction.

Thanks and God Bless You,

Mr. Steve Williams.
stevywillyville@gmail.com
--
Mr.  Steve  Williams.
Senior Accounts Executive.
Accounting / Auditing Department.

KAPITAL OIL AND GAS NIG. LTD.
(www.kapitaloilandgasltd.com


Since neither me nor the pet rock feel much like heppin' this h'yar feller out -- and since I don't follow scammer instructions well as has been extensively documented -- any of y'all wanna hep him out?  I'm sure he'll be ever so grateful to you, since speaking for me, I'm about to edit his email and make like I'm pissing him off by not doing what I supposed to...  ;-)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

I don't what to help him out by playing with him either. It's way too much work.

Have a fabulous day. My best to Seymour. ☺

11 June, 2014 10:05  
Anonymous Debbie said...

"I was approached by a serving Minister (name withheld for
now for security reasons)"

Well of course the name is withheld, ha, maybe because he doesn't exist???

Debbie
Right Truth
http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

12 June, 2014 17:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home