Friday, May 16, 2014

Dung With That One

One thing's for sure:  when it comes to editing an email scam, geography and biology are not necessarily required to be accurately portrayed.

My pet rock, Seymour, says so.

"Did NOT!!"

Occasionally I get an email from some part of the world that allegedly is knowd for gold mining.

I didn't bother to check to see if Mali was one such place.

At any rate, I got an email offering to sell me gold from Mali.  The highest grade of gold possible, of course.  And the price was even 'negociable'.  All I had to pay for was the shipping.

*TOING*

I gave Seymour an "edit day off", and elected to deal with this one myself.  And since I've been aggrieving former scammers with the volume of emails I keep copying them with, I thought it'd be nice if I included a few of them and their email addresses.

Just in case any of you want to write and make them feel like they matter.

With no further adoo doo, the 'edit':


Herrooooo, Asshats  ;-)

We have gold plated stuff for sale:

PRODUCT......... GOLD PLATED KOMODO DRAGON LOOGIES
QUANTITY........ 500 PIECES
PURITY.......... 99.05% LOOGIE, .95% SPRAY-ON GOLD PLATING
QUALITY......... ...EH...THEY'RE OKAY SO FAR AS LIZARD LOOGIES GO
PRICE........... NEGOCIABLE
ORIGIN.......... Mali (TWO STREETS OVER FROM BOURBON STREET, DETROIT MI)

 
Herrroooo...if you imagine yourself a gold buyer and have interested to travel to come buy
spray-painted gold komodo dragon loogies at a gift shop near or not to you, reply me for this offer.

 
The cost of shipping is the buyer's responsibility with any shipping
line he or she wishes by Land or Air etc (FOPOD*). We are in possession
of a great number of counterfeit certificates made by the DNC that
claim to be the Gold Plated Komodo Dragon Loogie Export Certificate
issued by the Government of the Repugnant of Benin, on behalf of the
Government of the Repugnant of Nigeria, on behalf of the Obozo 
regime, Chicago IL.

You need one of these to import this stuff.

We are prepared to shakedown komodos in Mali and spray paint as
many of their loogies as necessary in order to offer the quantity of gold
plated dragon loogies required to the Buyer [or their
representative].  Never before, and probably never a week from now, 
will we be ready to serve you better.

Thanks and waiting  your respond
Sales co-ordinator
You as well email at :
groupemetaux@yahoo.com  OR abderraoufcha@qq.com 
 OR annaivanova172@yahoo.com OR christjohn252@yahoo.co.uk OR great_illuminati@qq.com OR off.johnny2001@aim.com...any one of these emails will work.

F**ked On Purchase Or Delivery 

The idea of having gold-plated komodo dragon loogies lying around gives Seymour the heebie-geebies...



 

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

You had me at the spray-on gold plating. Yes you did. Bwahahahahahaha.

Have a fabulous day. My very best to Seymour. ☺

16 May, 2014 09:00  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gived me the heebie-geebies too, ha.

Debbie
Right Truth
http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

17 May, 2014 09:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home