Sunday, May 4, 2014

Da Russians Ain't Comin' No Mores

I look in on my Blogger stats periodically; I like to see who's looking in and what they're reading.

Visits from the Nigerians are on the upswing, but they have a long way to go to catch up to the Chinese.

The Ukrainians have been here lately.  As have the Poles.  The Baltic countries.  Italians.  French.  Swiss.  UK.  Germans.  Swedes.  Spanish.  Israelis.  South Koreans.  Taiwanese.  Dutch.  Norwegians and Finns.  Rumanians and Bulgarians.  Aussies.  Serbia, Belgium, even Indonesia.

I draw occasional flies from Ghana, Benin and other African locations curious to see what's happening to their email scams.  My pet rock, Seymour, finds their curiosity amusing.

Turkey drops by...must be 'cuz of the turkey-duck post.

Even someone from Iran looked in.  Probably a closet-converted imam who's seed the light, before he figured out it was attached to a tank about to run his ass over for daring to think or visit something western.

But I notice a change in the last few weeks:  da Russians have disappeared.

They used to drop in rather frequently.  At one point, they were ahead of the Chinese in visits.  I'm sure Rootin' Putin had them looking in for the posts on the Russian bride scammers.  They were probably checking up to see who of their nimrod scammers had been sniffed out, I reckonski.

But now, the Russkies aren't showing up at all in my visitor stats.  Zip.  Nada.  Zeroski.

I wunner iffen it's on accounta cuz I ran the picture h'yar recently.

Either that, or they didn't like me making fun of Anna Ivanova.  Or yaks.  Or the cut-rate Russian pharmacies I told Anna to avoid when she threatened to kill herself because my character wouldn't send her money. 

I did warn her NOT to use those cut-rate drugs, 'cuz they were filled out with Chernobyl tailings and didn't work....and sure enough, she was back, post suicide, asking for money again.

Don't you HATE when that happens?

Anyway, I didn't realize that the Russkies were so sensitive.  I would have been far less surprised if the North Koreans had stopped visiting.

If, that is, they'd ever started.  While I don't care one way or another, I wouldn't have a problem if Kim Jung Un got hisself his very own Team America Worrd Porice sequel.  I know that Trey Parker and Matt Stone would do him justice.  A pudgy rook-arike marionette of Kim Jung Un would be a piece of cake to make.

Oh well...if I did something to insult the Russians, I'd like to know what it was.

I might need to do it again.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

Bwahahahahahahahahaha. I linked you to my Silly Sunday post, because this is silly and very funny.

Have a fabulous Silly Sunday. My best to Seymour. ☺

04 May, 2014 09:15  
Blogger Right Truth said...

You have a nice variety of countries checking in on you... A lot of my hits come from Insaneia, you know, where the kooks and trolls live, ha.

Love the image of Putin. Or Pootie Poot as Bush called him.

Debbie
Right Truth
http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

04 May, 2014 12:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home