Wednesday, March 12, 2014

A Little More Dating Baiting

If you think that THIS looks photoshopped, wait 'til you see what follows.

I got one of the strangest and worst email dating come- ons ever.  I'm not entirely sure that it isn't a scambait itself, though I received it across three of my email addresses used for this purpose.

Take a gander at this:


Hi dear,
It is my pleasure meet you, I am Ann Ben, I am a Unite
d State Army officer, from united state of America, am look forward to be supported and cared for by your entitlement states. I had friend more reading good than me read your profile here and pick interest on you, I will like to establish  me as dependent of you. We share the return tax you get for this,  yes?

Please let continue our conversation through my private email box, Here is  my email address {annben887@hotmail.com } I introduce me better and send you my picture as soon as i receive your mail. I love meet you for a serious relationship, I ready be taken care of by you. I really wish to  indicate my interest although am not always available to write mail due to   the condition of my duty.
Yours,
Ann.
{ annben887@hotmail.com


This one is so bad, my first thought was that it was a class assignment from a public school in Washington DC, where low information is SOP (Stupid Operating Procedure).

Of course, it COULD be from a public school in Chicago or Deadtroit, too.  They're doing their worst to be just as bad.

Anyway, I responded back on all three email addresses to obtain a picture of what this person is attempting to pass themselves off as.

I seriously doubt that she'll look like this:

I'm expecting her more to look like this:







Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

Bwahahahahahahahaha. That's some very poor grammar. Very poor. I guess they think it's good though. Bless their hearts. They got the entitlement thing down too.

Have a fabulous day. My best to Seymour. :)

12 March, 2014 10:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home