Sunday, January 26, 2014

Bank This

And people think American bankers are crooked?

No doubt that there probably are some...but I never get a scam offer from any of them.

I get all the scam offers from 'bankers' overseas.

Like Ebrima Faal, aka Larry Morris, alleged South African 'banker'.

He probably cleans up livestock corrals after a herd of Sheila Jackson Lees have been through.

Here is a piece of his opening ploy:


On Tuesday, January 7, 2014 9:11 AM, Mr. Ebrima Faal <barristerlarrymorris@legalservices-gh.com> wrote:

Good Day Dear,

My name is Mr. Larry Morris, I am the Director head of auditing and accounting section African Development Bank Group South Africa (ADB BANK).  With due respect and regard, I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be very beneficial to both of us at the end. During our investigation and auditing in this bank, my department came across a very huge sum of (U.S$8.6 MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS). Belong to a deceased Customer was shot dead by four men in his farm at Rietfontein, Balfour South Africa in 2009.

I thereby contact you, to:
(1) Assist me in the transfer of the said fund into your account.
(2) Confirm your direct telephone and Fax for our communication.
(3) You most contact me through my private email address :(
larrymo61@live.com)
 
Of course I didn't need to even notice that he started out with differing identities right off, to know what the intent was.
 
So I wrote back and asked him under which name he screws small animals.
 
My answer came back not from him, but from the email service:  the address he'd written from accepted the reply; the one he'd listed to respond to in the email, bounced.
 
Time for Plan B:
 
 
Good Day,


My name is Mr. Larry Morris.

Yes, I know at the top it says that my name is Ebrima Faal.  There is a reason
for that. 

It has to do with sexual fetishes and platypus.  But I digress.

I am directing a head in a movie about possessed plumbing and it is not going
so well.  I am feared that the head that I am trying to direct is developing a mind
of its own.  Coupled to the fact that until this project, I had no experience with
heads that had a flush feature.  I always found a convenient tree and used bark
to wipe with afterward.

Probably why I walk funny today.  But that's not why I'm writing.

With due respect and regard, I have decided to contact you on a business
transaction that will be very beneficial to both of us at the end.  No pun
intended, though I am not sure about that, because I am not sure what a pun
is.  If that was a " did you see what I just did there" moment, please tell me later.

While taking a break from trying to direct a head in an action movie -- yes,
really -- I have been doing a primate investigation of the bank I use
for my personal and primate accounts.  I find that my pet gibbon, Bobo, has
no sense for money.  He just craps on it.

Anyway, my investigation came across what I am told by Bobo is a very huge sum
of (U.S$8.6 MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS). I find that it belong to a
deceased Customer who was shooted dead at his farm at Rietfontein,
Balfour South Africa in 2012, by a crazed leftist democrat named Nancy Reid
Pelosi.  She was angry that he laugh about her botox.

Those lefty nuts do that, y'know.

 I thereby contact you, to:
(1) Assist me in figuring out how to make this movie about a head plausible.
(2) Confirm your direct telephone and Fax for our communication.
(3) You most contact me through my private email address :(
larrymo61@live.com)


Please respond urgently through my private email.  (
larrymo61@live.com


Yours sincerely

Mr. Larry Morris, Director of a movie about a head
OR
Ebrima Faal, acting as a member of
African Development Bank Group
339 Witch Doctor Hazel Avenue
Highveld Ext. 78
Centurion, South Africa

+27-842757029
A gazelle sodomizing member of the DNC. 
 
 
Beware of bankers bearing 'gifts'.  Especially if they have more than one name  ;-)


 

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

Bwahahahahahahahahaha. I love this one. Okay they are all good, but you ended this one very well; A gazelle sodomizing member of the DNC.

I linked you to my Silly Sunday post.

Have a fabulous day. My best to Seymour. ☺

26 January, 2014 10:16  
Blogger Right Truth said...

Good one. "A gazelle sodomizing member of the DNC. "



Debbie
Right Truth
http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

27 January, 2014 15:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home