Saturday, October 20, 2012

Occupy Scam!

Yes, the Occupy movement went global.  We already knew that.

And it reached the online scammers, who have signed on!

After receiving, editing and returning a scam job offer from a Dr. Donald Razak (or whoever he really is), I received what I would consider an entitlement-mentalitied, self-righteous lecture from him.

Awesome.

Here's how it evolved:  his original letter, my 'edit', and his indignant reply, in that order (his in bold, mine in italics):

Dear,

I am pleased to see your contact from our company resumes which I would say am comfortable with it.

I have the obligation to seek for prominent investors with good reputation for a joint venture to assist in expanding the wings of our company to so many other countries all over the world.

We are as well interested in placing part of our fund in your field, if your country by laws allows foreign investors.Bellow is what is required of you.

(1) Assist in the transfer of the said sum to your country.
(2) Advise on lucrative areas for this investment in your region.

If this project is workable in your capacity/country,kindly get back to us with your details and your investment plans for this purpose.

Office: Lot T5-2, Level 3,
KPMG Tower No.8 First Avenue,
Bandar Utama 47800 Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan Malaysia 47800
Tel:+60162041874

Yours faithfully,
Dr.Donald Razak.


 

Dear Camel Vagina Lips,

I am pleased to see your contact from our company resumes which I would say am comfortable with it. You would expect me to say that, since if I didn’t contact you, I wouldn’t be comfortable with you, Douche Nozzle.

I have the obligation to seek people who are open to having their genitals replaced with camel penises and vaginas, for an experiment I mean to get funding for and begin in November, 2012.
And you have been nominated, along with others from all over the world.

We are as well interested in placing our camel genitilia in your groin, whether or not your country by law allows such practices. Because we are with the United Nations, so we trump your nation's silly laws. Neener boo boo on you.


What we needs from you is this:

1. Which camel genital will work for you?
2. Are you interest in getting both?

This project is workable in your capacity, so kindly get back to us with your details and your preference for one or both camel genitilia.
Office: Lot T5-2, Level 3,
KPMG Tower No.8 First Avenue,
Bandar Utama 47800 Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan Malaysia 47800
Tel:+60162041874
donaldrazak@gmail.com
Dr.Donald Razak..................................................
The information contained in this message or attachment (s) (are) fornicated hooey and is (are) intended for any stupid son of a b**ch that it manages to get to. If you have received this message, there's no error, we f**king contacted you for a f**king good reason, asshat. You MUST respond to us immediately, or we will put a pox on your favorite penis/vagina. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message or attachments is encouraged because we don't have much imagination, and we need f**king help with our scam.

  
 
From: Donald Razak To:
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2012 8:19 AM
Subject: TRY AND CAUTION YOUR SELF.


With due respect to God almighty and to humanity,i will urge you to stop raining your insults to people you don't know.is very unfortunate that a lot of things happen on the line this days, but that doesn't give you right to casting dispersions on people you dont know just because you no like their scam. please, learn how to address people and stop make fun of companies and organisations you don't know. I cant have useful conversaton with you throwing insults all the time. what profit will it be for me exchanging words with you when you don't know and refused to know.
thanks and be blessed.
Dr.Donald Razak.



How should I reply to such a self-righteous scree?  Tongue-in-cheek, or foot up ass?  You decide how I dignified his demand:
Doc, or whatever you really are;

At least you admitted that you're a scammer.  That's the one thing herein that we can agree on.

As to the rest...perhaps in your own mind, you deserve something from me.  There are a few small minds around here who feel the same way as you do.  Some of them are called "Occupiers".  They want something for nothing, too.

I don't happen to agree with you.  On you deserving something from me, OR for your demand for respect from me for what you do, and try to do.

You and I cannot have a useful conversation, because your idea of useful and mine are divided by an ethical void that cannot be bridged with your lack of integrity as a base.

Oh, you can demand whatever you want.  But your demands are the equivalent of a fart in a hurricane. You'll get nothing you want from me.  And that includes respect.  What you and yours will get from me is a good deal more of the same "dispersions" cast upon you and your kind.  It's what I do.

Would you be surprised to know that "Doc" Razak didn't follow up with any more lectures?

Didn't think you would...

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

I'm having trouble getting past, Dear Camel Vagina Lips! I've a visual and it's not pretty.

Have a terrific day. My best to Seymour. :)

20 October, 2012 19:10  
Blogger Right Truth said...

Oh I like this one...

"With due respect to God almighty and to humanity,i will urge you to stop raining your insults to people you don't know.is very unfortunate..."

Same could be said for his ilk, scammers.

I do like the "camel vagina lips"...

Debbie
Right truth.typepad.com

21 October, 2012 07:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home