Saturday, August 9, 2008

Daliverunce Part ..uh.. Thwee


I tip my hat that I never wear to whoever is playing the role of Mary/full of Grace (and other stuff) Kobe; she (?!) not only reads the replies of Dr. Waldorf Billybob Snarf, but seems to grasp enough of their fauxmeaning to reply with instructions to further the scam.

She thinks.

After two exchanges, she's back with specifics on how she plans to give the countree docter th' biscuits:

Dear Dr. Waldorf: I HAVE BEING TO THE FEDEX OFFICE TODAY TO AKE ENQUIRIES ON WHAT IT WILL TAKE TO DESPATCH THE KEYS TO YOUR GIVEN ADDRESS BFORE THE DIPLOMAT DEPARTS FOR YOUR LOCATION BECAUSE THE ARRANGEMENT WITH THE DIPLOMAT IS THAT ALL FREIGHT DELIVER AND OTHER EXPENSES WILL BE PAID TO THE DIPLOMAT ON ARRIVAL AT YOUR LOCATION. FOR YOU TO BE ABLE TO TAKE MONEY FROM THE CONSIGNMENT TO PAY OFF THE DILOMAT, IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT YOU HAVE THE KEYS TO THE CONSIGNMENT.

I ALSO MENTION IN ONE OF MY MAILS THAT I AM PRESENTLY IN A REFUGEE CAMP AS A POLITICAL ASYLUM SEEKER AND ALL GET MONETARILY IS US$15.00 THAT IS THE DAILY MONEY I RECEIVE. AS FEEDING ALLOWANCE FOR ME AND MY FAMILY SO IT IS ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO COME UP WITH THE MONEY. I WANT BEG OF YOU IN NAME OF GOD TO PLEASE ASSIST ME WITH THE SUM OF US$250.00 THAT THE FEDEX IS AKSING FOR TO DESPATCH THE KEYS TO YOUR ADDRESS.

YOU CAN SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION TO THIS NAME:

DANIEL ONOSIBELUO
COTONOU - REPUBLIC OF BENIN

TEXT QUESTION: WHAT FOR
TEXT ANSWER: KEYS

IMMEDIATELY I RECEIVE THE MONEY, I SHALL DESPATCH THE KEYS THROUGH FEDEX AND SEND YOU THE AIRWAY BILL SO THAT YOU CAN TRACK AND ASERTAIN THE DATE THE KEYS WILL BE DELIVER TO YOU. WHEN CONSIGNMENT ARRIVE WITH DIPLOMAT IN YOUR COUNTRY, YOU NEED SEND MONEY TO ME SO I CAN USE IT TO ARRANGEMENT FOR MY TRAVELLING DOCUMENTS WITH MY FAMILY AND YOU ARE TO ADVISE ME ON WHAT TO INVEST THE FUNDS IN FOR PROFIT IN YOUR COUNTRY.

I COMMISSION YOU TO RECEIVE 25% OF FUND FOR YOUR HELP OF ME.

PLEASE SOON TO SEND MONEY FOR FEDEX.

GRACE M. KOBE (Ah, now we know the Grace/Mary gig).

Only $250? Lawhrd a mightee, this hyar's a cheep 'un, shore nuff. Long as ah'm on one of them thar frenchie bread thangs, guess ah'll git to th' rat killin' hyar:

Ma'am: ah'm right appalled at yall's siteation! Geeawd, woman, how'd yall git in sech a mess? Oh well...don' matta th' whyfer. My mama, bless her hart and heavy switch she useda whup mah ass wif, she always sed me ta give back to them what's in need.

Yall fit Mama's ideer of givin it to hyar. So ah'm doin' it.

My local WU place gots some kinda weird fangled problum, some thang they sez is "tellycommunecashun isshoes"; so ah gots ta drive ta Clodumbia (bout an hour away) to WU the money. An' ah ain't sendin' yall what ye asked fer; ah'll double it, cuz yall needs it.

Mama would be pleesed ah'm so willin' to hep you hep yosef to mah money. Ah'll git yall the receet thang quik as ah kin. As fer investmint ideers? Ah gots all kinds o' them. Whoooweee, ah gots loads a good ideers!

Having already made this one last two parts more than I would have thunk possumbull, it's gonna git streeertched out a fur piece more, in Part Fore: The Happy Receipt And Deceit...But Me Thinks Not Fer LAWNG...

4 Comments:

Blogger Ivy the Goober said...

I'm really starting to get jealous. I never get one of those emails - BORNFOOL just got one, and I think he might end up richer than you! Maybe my spam filter's just too good.

05 February, 2006 13:31  
Blogger Jona said...

I popped across to say Hi, but was here so long reading about this scam, I had to stop for dinner mid-way!

What's scary is, these 419 people make money of those daft enough to believe them, but you'd think they could invest in a spellchecker ;o)

I too think God has a sense of humour!

Thanks for visiting me :o)

06 February, 2006 11:53  
Blogger Karen said...

Slap ma legg, thes harr iz fuuuny.

I can't believe they're understanding it! LOL

06 February, 2006 13:45  
Blogger Right Truth said...

Cheap is right, wow. Love your reply.

Lawdy, Lawdy, ya may have ya a keepa here.

HA

Debbie Hamilton
Right Truth

09 August, 2008 12:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home