Monday, July 20, 2015

Still Begging (And Scamming) For Dollars

While this isn't related to the subject material, it kind of is.  After all, much of the Obola regime HAS been a scam.

I only partially digress.

A scammer long disposed of -- Dangote Alico, the online loan scammer who tried to scam my character, then tried to recruit my character, then begged my character for money for everchanging reasons -- occasionally resurfaces.  Once, with a revised scam that was no better than his first one.

Then...well, here's the deal:  I copy him all about all of the scams I edit and send back to the originating scammers and a growing assortment of their peers and colleagues.  Not that I reckon it makes them any wiser.  Certainly it doesn't Dangote, who responded to my edit of another spellcaster's scam thus:


I taught u are death  
 
My character had a ready response:
 
You probably taught you taw a puddy tat too, and you wuz wrong about dat as well.  I am not death  ;-)  
 
Now that we had that cleared up:
 
Please I am sorry please help me with money  
 
 
Awwww...why not?
 
 
What kind of money help do you need?  Investing advice?  I recommend growth stocks.  
 
Now Dangote is pouting anew.  Perhaps he and Obola should share a beer and a good pout together.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

Don't you just love pouters? Yeah, me too.

Have a fabulous day my friend. My best to Seymour. ☺

20 July, 2015 11:14  

Post a Comment

<< Home