Saturday, April 25, 2015

I Reckon I Upset China...And Others

I like to look in on my blog stats periodically to see who is looking in, and from where.

I still haven't had that visit from anyone identified in stats as being from Liechtenstein.  Lots from Switzerland, but no Liechtenstein.

I'll keep working on it.

Meantime, it appears I've upset The Peoples' Repugnant of China.  A few months ago, it was Russia that stopped showing up in my visitor logs.

Now it's China*.

I'm sure it has to do with my...er...my pet rock's edits and pokes at their good chubby buddy in PyingPyong, Kim Jong/Jung Un, the Pudginator.

No sense of humor, those Chi-coms.

I've had rare visits from Iran...but I don't expect any of those anytime soon, either.  After all, besides being in Israel's corner, I regularly make fun of Iran's US-based allies, Obola 'n Co.

Much fun as I make of the Left, I don't expect to see any regular visits or adoring comments from themselves, the Democrap National Committee, who figure regularly in my and my pet rock's edits.

Debbil Washingmachine Snitz has a tough enough time with reading them, let alone digesting what they say.

hrc's so-called "Super Volunteers" will see this as sexist.  I see it as calling a lying leftist what she is.

At any rate, a good part of the world looks in.  And I appreciate it.  More than 240,000 page hits and growing.

Liechtenstein, I'm still lookin' for ya.


*  soon as I mention it, China has returned with 23 page visits this week.
 

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

You and I agree on politics. I'm so sick of these crooks. So sick.

Have a fabulous day my friend. My very best to Seymour. ☺

25 April, 2015 09:58  

Post a Comment

<< Home