Sunday, February 1, 2015

Some Of Them Can Actually READ

One one of those occasional scammers who can actually READ.  And wants my character to know what it is he's sending out to people.

Priceless.

Here's the scam that was intended be sent:


From Mrs.Gloria Pattugalan,

I want to solicit for your help in fulfiling my wish, i am Mrs.Gloria Pattugalan.68yrs old widow, my husband and i worked with Tullow oil Ivory Coast, Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire before he died seven years ago.

I am writting you this message via a computer lap top on my sick bed at the hospital were i am undergoing medical treatment,i have been diagnosed of endometrial cancer,unfortunatelly for me my doctor said i don't have any chance to survive except by a miracle and i have spent a lot of money on medical treatment yet no improvement.

The reason why i am writting you this email is because i want you to stand as beneficiary to the sum of my $ 3 Million (Three million united states dollars) which i inherited from my late husband. I dont have any bilogical child of my own who will inherit this money neither do i have any adopted child.

Donating this $3 Million Dollars (Three million united states dollars) as charity is the only legacy i can leave behind after my death, please help me to fulfill this goal before i die.I would like you to pls convert 25% of the total sum for your own personal use so that you could use the remaning money very well as i have stated.

If you are willing to help me receive this money and do as i wish then do respond me immediately and i will give you required details.

Expecting your response soonest.

Sincerely,
Mrs.Gloria Pattugalan.  
 
 
And here's the edit my character replaced it with:
 
 
On Mundane, January 5, 2015 5:54 AM, gloria pattugalan Gloria.pattugalan@hotmail.ru wrote after riding Vladimir Putin's door knob:
From Mrs.Gloria Pattugalan,

I want to solicit for your help in fulfiling my wish.  I am a member of the Mugu Make A Wish Floundation, hindquartered in the basement of the Demoncrapic Ninnies Committee, Debbie Wasserputz-Schlitz, chairpoison.  Yes, she sounds as stupid as she looks with greasy hair, but I digress.  I am playing Mrs.Gloria Pattugalan, 68 yrs old transgenitaled mammal of dubious antecedence.  My yak husband and i worked with Tullow oil, with breast pumps located in Ivory Coast, Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire, Nigeria, Benin, Ghana, and behind mayor de Blasio's outhouse in NYC.  My yank husband died six months ago. 

Properly grilled, he was tasty, if trans fat and cholesterol-laden.

I am writting you this message via a virus-riddled computer lap top hacked by Kim Jong Un, while I sit behind a tree and defecate to the tune of "Like A Virgin" played on empty paint cans.  Too much of this can cause one to have to undergoes serious medical treatment; such are my predictament.  I am be diagnosed with genital warts that look like replicas of Harry Reid sodomizing Nancy Pelosi wearing a HRC mask with a shriveled Al Sharpton sitting on her shoulder masturbating.  Unfortunatelly for me my doctor saw this and is now committed to a specialized Obolacare medical facility, awaiting a brillo pad mind scrub to remove those images from his John Lennon Imagine.  i don't have any chance to survive this email if shit like this is allowed to continue.

The reason why i am writing you this email is because I am telled to by the dnc.  They sayed that they needs fresh faces to try to sell their lies about globull warning, the consumative warts on women, the need to triple bag the head of Sandra Fluke before sexual contractions, and how Lena Dunham's inflatable sex toy was deflated when she tried to rape it for a story on msnbc that she could add to her failing book sales.  Oh yes, and how green lies matter, though Wendy Davis failed them in that too.   I dont have any bilogical child of my own because I used to be Bill, and my innards don't works that way despite what Obolacare persondates.

Donating your moneys and time is the only legacy i can leave jammed up my behind along with my head, after having been a dnc member and really believing that Elizabeth Warren was a Hiyawaffle or some other tribal discount at a Walmart.  please help me to fulfill this goal and change the Washington Redskins into the Washington Seminulls before i begin projectile vomiting from where my head is.  Stanks here, y'know?  I would like you to pls convert 95% of the total sum in your bank accounts to pay for societal leeches like me, because the dnc sayed that I am entitted, whatever that is, and use your remaning money for moochelle's lyposuction.

If you are willing to help me, you truly are the dumbass our phone taps said you is. 

Expecting your response soonest. 

Mrs.Gloria Pattugalan.  
 
 
It wasn't the originating scammer that saw what my character done; it was one of the 50+ colleagues receiving the edit that had this to say back to my character:
 
 
my brother see what you are sending to people them the see evrybody you the sent message  
 
 
Well now, ain't you the literate one, Suleyman.  Yes, that is EXACTLY what I sent.  Be a good lil' mugu and forward that on to about 500 more of your friends and colleagues, and I'll get you a cookie.  
 
 
It looks like the responding scammer doesn't want a cookie...or hasn't 500 'friends and colleagues"...


 

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

Bwahahahahahahaha. She needs to leave the money to her brother. I'm just saying.

Have a fabulous day. My best to Seymour. ☺

02 February, 2015 11:18  
Anonymous Debbie said...

You are so lucky that out of all the people in the world she could leave her inheritance to, ... she found YOU.

Debbie
Right Truth
http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

02 February, 2015 14:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home