Tuesday, September 16, 2014

And The Winner Is...

Not that I knew I was holding a contest.

But in this year's postings, the most popular post by far and above is my scambait of the Great Illumi-nutties from March 15, 2014.

As of September, it has over 260 links from across the globe to it.

Who knew that making fun of a bunch of Nigerian dunderpates in a fly-infested internet café around Lagos could be so popular on the world wide web?

Needless to say, they're not as powerful as they wish they could convince people of. 

And I'm sure it doesn't help that everything they try posting 'testimonials' in Comments, they get zapped...or edited.

But it's nice to know that I touched a nerve in Scamland.  And now it needs a root canal.  Or new dentures.


 

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

I love that you mess with these thieves. Most entertaining and they all have the same end game. FU and threatening you with legal action. Love it.

Have a fabulous day. My very best to Seymour. ☺

16 September, 2014 09:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home