Tuesday, August 19, 2014

KinkedIn

Some days, email is soooooooo funny.

Like probably more than a few of you, I have a profile on LinkedIn.  Not that I use it for much, but I have it.

And somewhat regularly, I get notifications about it.  Mostly generic stuff.

But sometimes, I get a notification if someone looks at my profile.

I reckon they're probably looking out of professional curiosity.

Or not.

On the last day of July, I got a LinkedIn notification that said my profile had been viewed by one person. 

So I clicked on it out of curiosity.

My pet rock, Seymour, about lost his lode.

Here is who checked me out on LinkedIn.  Perhaps I am totally underutilizing this resource:


 
 
1 Profile View
 
 
 
Maria R.
Stripper/Exotic Dancer
Topeka, Kansas Area
 
View profile






My pet rock is giving me that "tsk, tsk" look.  Even as I remind Seymour I haven't been through Topeka but once, and that was in passing in 1990....

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

Seymour shouldn't give you any advice at all. He's done quite enough all on his own. I'm just saying.

Have a terrific day. My best to my buddy Seymour. ☺

19 August, 2014 15:37  
Anonymous Debbie said...

She looks familiar, perhaps you have run across her before, or Seymour has. Stripper, Exotic Dancer... At least she didn't claim to be the daughter of a banker.

Debbie
Right Truth
http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

21 August, 2014 07:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home