Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Scammers Get Anuddah Break

Something came along I hadda share.

Not so much the picture, albeit fitting for the season.

No, I hadda share this h'yar little tidbit that was floating around Facepalm.  It made me laugh.

What's more, I've tried the very same experiment, with the very same outcome.

This, of course, is not what Hizzoner Mikey Bloomberg wants to hear.

Then again, he can't hear, what with all the crap in his ears from where he's spent shoving his head the past few years.  Poor boy.

Anyway, it's things like this below that put bloative gas in Bloomie's bloomers...and makes me laugh:

As I said, I too have tried this very experiment.  And my gun is every bit as well behaved as Walter "Digger" New's. 

Even moreso:  it assures my pet rock, Seymour, that no morphed and marauding leftover will get him.

Good gun.  Sit.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

They wish to disarm us to they remain safe to do their stealing of our hard earned money. That's why they want to disarm us.

Have a terrific day. My best to Seymour. ☺

22 October, 2013 08:45  
Blogger Serena said...

It is true what they say about spoons, though -- those suckers will load themselves up while you aren't looking and end up making you soooooo fat. Gotta watch 'em with an eagle eye.;-)

23 October, 2013 16:22  
Blogger Right Truth said...

That's a good one. There was a big rally of gun owners somewhere recently, no one was hurt, everything was peaceful. They must have those guns well-trained.

Debbie
Right Truth

24 October, 2013 19:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home