Friday, March 9, 2012

A Bit Of A Stretch



Wahl, whaddaya know...I found me a scammer who is gonna turn me in for what I dun to her scam mail.

*Snerx snort chortle guffaw giggle ROAR*

And all it took was stretching her email a tad, with an allusion to stretching something else. First, her email:
Good Day Sir/Madam,

My Name is Mrs. Sabah Halif i need your urgent assistant. From Mrs.Sabah Halif Private Nurse

Reply to Mrs Sabah Halif Private Email: mrs.sabahhalif@yahoo.com.tw


I have to admit to enjoying these short shots, because they leave a little room for creative disgustibility. Like that which I electively indulged in:
From: Karina Motato kmotato@farmacia.udea.edu.co

To: Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 10:46 AM

Subject: From Mrs.Sabah Halif Primate Nurse


Good Day Sir/Madam,

My Name is Mrs. Sabah Halif i need your assistant. If you don't have one, then f**king hire one and send them to me. A gorilla snatched my vagina, and I need that bastard caught, before he stretches it all out of shape and beyond what will fit in my crotch void. I f**king HATE vagina-snatching gorillas.

Anyway, I need all the assistants I can get to chase down and get my vagina back from that gorilla. And whatever your assistants do, do NOT get involved in a tug of war between you and the gorilla; that's my f**king vagina the two of you are pulling on, and if that gawddamned thing snaps, I will be soooooooooooo pissed at the lot of you.
From Mrs.Sabah Halif Primate Nurse

Reply to Mrs Sabah Halif Primate Email: mrs.sabahhalif@yahoo.com.tw


It took a day, but an email back from the original sender brought me to the conclusion that I made her mad:

you are digusted person and i am report your email to authority

Far from being concerned, I am appreciative:

It's about gawddamn time SOMEONE reported me to authoritah. I'm proud of you. By the way...did you get your vagina back from that gorilla yet, and does it still fit in you?

So far, no response from her or her authoritah. I hope it ain't Eric Cartman. Being authoritah-ed by an animation might be a hard one to 'splain...

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

Bwahahahahaha. It's probably some guy and he's trying to figure out how a vagina would fit properly in him. Just saying.

Have a terrific day. My best to Seymour. :)

09 March, 2012 09:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home