Friday, February 17, 2012

Western Union Transfers THAT, Too?



It's probably news to Western Union.


Art imitates Life. Sometimes, as pictured here, life can be fooled by art's imitation. The bronze buffalo will never know what poked it.


The moose will never have to worry about paternity suits. Only a bruised winkee, maybe.


BUT...in a recent scam email, I was adjured to 'stop all communication with scammers'. Which, had I taken the email at it's title behest, I wouldn't have responded to it.


Careful what you wish for, scammers.


As usual, the scammers didn't say with their email heading what they really wanted from me. And has been my practice these long, learning, cooperative years, what they got from me wasn't what they anticipated.


Some people have dared to call me out on my seeming 'dissing' of the United Nations. Not at all. I just think that if the scammers can use the UN to pursue a scam angle, I can use the UN to pursue a scambait response. And if it happens to include the mention of Western Union, well...


At any rate, I still await a response from the scammer and/or any of his receiving colleagues and peers. Especially if the female scammer mentioned in the email gets phone calls at weird hours of the day at my behest ;-) But, I'll bet Western Union never imagined that they'd be called upon to do wire transfers as depicted in this rewrite:


From: WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER wumt@giving.com.tw


Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2012 2:15 PM

Subject: Mr Jim Says Stop All Communication With Scammers


United Nations has established an office of Services For Sexually Dispossessed. For those throughout the world who are viewed as sexual "deviants" or "perverts", we of the Office of Services For Sexually Dispossessed (UNOSFSD) have come to your rescue.


We have received your name as one who has suffered sexual disposession, and we are here to serve you. Among other services being field tested by UN peacekeepers, we have established a 'sperm bank' service, so that you may deposit and perpetuate your sorry prodigy, even when you is butt ugly and not even a wayward, cross-eyed moose would give you the time of day.


Do send your Name,Address & Phone Number to this cleverly disguised email address (wumtpayoutunitednations@hotmail.com) to apply for your sexual relief and gratification, as well as to establish an account with our sperm bank.


Or call Mrs Franca Lee @ +6010 3770 946 for more inquiries on the above message. She is eager to service you as soon as you call. No time, day or night, is bad for you to call Franca Lee, our "Madam Lou Bunch" of the UNOSFSD! She'll handle your deposits the same way she's handled every last one of our UN peacekeepers.


SPECIAL NOTICE: All E-mail response should be sent to the following email address for confirmation and service approval wumtpayoutunitednations@hotmail.com


Yours truly

Mr. Jim
Public Restroom Janitor at the UN Building, NYC, NY

and survivor of Mrs Franca Lee's sperm donor techniques...


The UN and Western Union. They're into everything, aren't they?

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Sueann said...

I knew Western Union was a government agency!! I just knew it!
Sexual deviants huh? Ha
Hugs
SUeAnn

17 February, 2012 03:36  
Blogger Shrinky said...

OMG, God bless American Western Union, this is so exciting - tell me, will they store my eggs, even if I'm NOT a US resident??

17 February, 2012 04:49  
Blogger Sandee said...

Got to change that phone number pronto. Yikes. I just love how you play with these idiots.

You're using word verification. I hope I can get one to show enough for me to do. I have really bad eyes. Try eight.

Have a terrific day. My best to Seymour. :)

17 February, 2012 11:31  

Post a Comment

<< Home