Wednesday, November 10, 2021

25 or 6 to...WTF?

If anyone should know what time it is, it should be a scammer.  They are always the ones that keep telling me in email after email that "time is not on our side".

It would be if they carried a pocket watch, but I digress.

Time again -- you'll see what I just did there -- for another scammer with a short lead-in to what they came to regret:  a short lead-in scam that came to me:

Hello,

How are you, hope everything is ok with you, I’m Anila Hassan, do you have little time
to discuss with me? I need your urgent reply, thanks.


Do I have "little time"?  Oy vay...sounds like my time is here today...*TIME*.

My pet rocks think I'm lost my sense of time.

They're probably right.

That said, I reckoned I could find a little time for a timely reply (whilst the pet rocks and deactivated Alexa are face palming in the background):


I have a really small clock that I reckon passes as little time.
I've never been asked to discuss my little clock with anyone before.  
What would you like to know about it?
Brand?  Model?  Accuracy?  Consumer Reports rating?  
I know that it ticks, it tocks, it does like most clocks.

As opposed to most cocks.


Mine is pretty simple, so it doesn't "tell" time like some clocks do; it just indicates it.

Of course nowadays, I could probably get a little time piece that would do so many peculiar and unusual things...computers make that possumbull, y'know.


With time being what it is, big, little, either and/or eIther, does anybody really know what time it is?  Does anybody really care...about time?

At times like this I do seem to be digressing...was there something you wanted from me in a timely fashion?


I seem to have timed it rather badly with this scammer after a reply like that:

Hello, i do not understand you.


If you wish, I could take the time to rehash all that I just exfoliated, but dang...I think I'm timed out.  Please check the number and try your call again.  Operator Oopsie daisy.


And with that, it appears that Anila Hassan simply ran out of time.



Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

I understand you just fine. Love all the graphics.

Have a fabulous day, Mike. My best to Seymour and Element. ♥

10 November, 2021 08:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home