Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Banking In Cambodia Is Hard To Understand

No idea if this scammer is actually from Cambodia or not; but he shore is stoooooopid.

He sent me a short email to which I was expected to signal my interest in his business proposition with a reply.

I replied all right, but not in the manure that I reckon he anticipated.  I edited his original email thus:


We of the Vattanac Bank of Cambloatia wish to has speaks with you over a matter that is for us mostly urchint.  Yes, it is. 
We hate it here in Phnom Penh...it sound so much like Sean Penn, and he is real asshat.
BUT...they transferring us to Burntimore branch.  The one Al Sharpton's thugs already llamaed...looted...whatever.  It a pile of bash and ricks.  Ash and bricks.  WTF, we not talk ebonics, homely. 
Could you writ a ladder on our bequarter, asking them NOT to send us to Burntimore?   To pave your boner findings to them, you'll has to attack a cowpie of your eyedee for veriflagration porpoises, so they knows you is level. 
We antpissitape your squirrelly respond soonest.
Mr. Sochai Dithsh*t
Vattanac Bank Cambloatia  
 
 
A week later, I receive a reply that suggests Mr. Dithsh*t didn't read what I dun to his email, Ma:
 
Sorry for our late reply to your email which a mandate was sent to us to make immediate transfer of $5 million to your bank account. We wish to state to you to furnish us with your banking information plus a copy of your ID to enhance our approval process which will enhance our bank to make the transfer after due process.

Regards
Mr. Sochai Dith.
Vattanac bank Cambodia  
 
 
Okay, so he can't read what I dun so he acts like I dun nothing but replied.
 
So I sent him the exact same reply.  This time, doofus appears to take notice:
 
 
 
Sir
I can’t get what you are writing at all.
 Do you need this funds or not?
Can you state what you want?
Regards
Mr.Dith  
 
 
Can I state what I want?  Why SOITENLY I can...nyuk nyuk:
 
 
You didn't understand?  Allow me to clarifry:
Youse of the Vattanac Bank of Cambloatia wish to has speaks with moi over a mad hatter that is for youse mostly uterus...for moi, not so munch.  Yes, it is.
Youse of the parody of the first phart hate it there in Phnom Penh...it sound so much like Sean Penn, and he is real asshat.  We of moi can sort of kind of standunder that, iffen you mooo what I milk.
BUT...they transferring youse to Burntimore branch.  The one Al Sharpton's thugs already llamaed...looted...whatever.  It a pile of bash and ricks.  Ash and bricks.  WTF, we not talk ebonics, homely. 
Could youse writ a ladder on our bequarter, asking them NOT to send us to Burntimore?   To pave your boner findings to them, you'll has to attack a cowpie of your eyedee for veriflagration porpoises, so they knows you is level. 
Youse antpissitape mine squirrelly respond soonest.
Youse has the horror to be,
Mr. Sochai Dithsh*t
Vattanac Bank Cambloatia  
 
 
What is wrong with you?  
 
Nothing that hot sex with Taylor Swift couldn't cure.  Why do you ask?   You can arrange for that?
 
 
Mr. Dithsh*t decided then and there that I wasn't worth the game.
 
So likely would Taylor Swift, but I already knowd she had better taste than that  ;-)

 

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

Bwahahahahahaha. He's stoooooopid alright.

Have a fabulous day. My best to my buddy Seymour. ☺

16 June, 2015 10:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home