Monday, August 15, 2011

Transitions



Life transitions suck sometimes. In my case, they're certainly wreaking havoc with whatever ability I have to consistently entertain readers here, such as I've deluded myself to believe I've done since '05.


The past two months mark what I hope will be a gradual easing off of 'transitioning', and return to a bit more stability. Since I don't live in Califorlornia, I don't have to worry about geologic instability, on top of the rest.


Anyway, this will be something of an abbreviated 'Randomosity' post, as I seek to throw something against the Blogger wall...since the 'something' passed through my kitchen, it should stick to whatever it touches:


- it might be time to dust: I just sneezed, and room visibility dropped to zero. Better still, it might be time to move...


- I'll have to wait for the dust cloud to settle, before I know in which direction to move...


- I have a sneaking suspicion, but it farted and got caught. Bad suspicion...vewy vewy bad suspicion.


- insanity doesn't run in my family: it walks through rather leisurely, looking for anyone it might have missed.


- We are all God's children. Some are just more disownable than others.


- What is flushed with success? A turd.


- definition of suspended animation: a misbehaving cartoon character on a cancelled show.


- a malfunctioning robot is better off.


- Charlie Sheen and Lindsay Lohan should get married; they'd save 50% just by sharing their substance abuse.


Adda blee adda blee, that's all, folks!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Right Truth said...

I wondered where you were... Take care and I hope all things get settled soon.

Debbie
Right Truth
http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

15 August, 2011 15:38  
Blogger Sandee said...

I've been so busy myself. I do enjoy the way your mind works and I'm going to test out the sneezing thing. I know just which room to try that on too.

Have a terrific day and my best to Seymour. :)

15 August, 2011 17:12  
Blogger Serena said...

Hope the transitioning is about over. I know what a hassle it can be. And that's sans the sneezing stuff.:)

17 August, 2011 19:40  

Post a Comment

<< Home